vigras rojara
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2016
- Messages
- 23,279
- Reaction score
- 33,414
The very least I expected was a 21 gun salute!!
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Too lateIgnore me
Too late
I can't ignore or I'm dumb enough to not find how to do it. Lead me how to do it here.You came into a thread to tell everyone you're ignoring the thread...
You are so clever for setting up and breaking down this completely retarded strawman.That goes totally against Charlie's legacy. Guns make everyone safer, remember?
And I can't imagine Trump bothering about a stadium's silly rules. He wouldn't even have needed yet another executive order, he could have just stomped his oedema riddled foot.
Besides, Elon was safely behind bullet proof glass and couldn't have shot anyone if he'd wanted toto.
Ok I'll put you on ignore, bye bestieGuns are inanimate objects and can't read such signs.
PS. Ignore me, I'm just having a laugh.
What a slimy goofball. "Girls Jumping on Trampolines" were classier than this.
Weird though. Tucker was fired for causing his employer huge financial loss by spreading blatant lies.
Jimmy was fired for hurty words.
The right really need to find a proper definition of what hurty words actually are, because there ain't no consistency there.
He was fired for being a prick on national television about someone who had just died. And because his show lost almost half its viewers in just a month (BEFORE he even said anything about Kirk).
He was being a prick to a dead guy who was a prick about the deaths of school kids. Weird how that works. Animal farm. At least Kimmel can claim he's a comedian.He was fired for being a prick on national television about someone who had just died. And because his show lost almost half its viewers in just a month (BEFORE he even said anything about Kirk).