RIP George Carlin

Tux

Software Communist
Sad day indeed. Got a couple of his shows that I downloaded.
He'll be missed.

nihilist

Expert Member
:( I loved the guy, really clever, insightful and way ahead of his time, truely a great thinker.

I loved his shows, got most of 'em.

DJ...

Banned
Sad story. He was one of my favourite comedians of all time. With jokes like these he might have a tough time a t the pearly gates (if they exist)

Religion convinced the world that there's an invisible man in the sky who watches everything you do. And there's 10 things he doesn't want you to do or else you'll go to a burning place with a lake of fire until the end of eternity. But he loves you! ...And he needs money! He's all powerful, but he can't handle money!

orin76

Expert Member
Very sad. He was one of the great comedians. I'll really miss his humour.

R.I.P George, we love you.

Kasyx

Expert Member
I think I might cry. He was my favourite comedian of all time.

:(

sdd

Expert Member
RIP, George. We love you. You were one of the best comedians of all time.

sdd

Expert Member
For those of you who don't know his brand of humour - do yourself a favour and d/l some of his gigs. They are brilliant!

Nocturnity

Expert Member
:( A truly sad day in history... Watched his latest show just the other day. He'd just turned 70 then...

Londo

“I don’t have pet peeves,” he said, correcting the interviewer. And with a mischievous glint in his eyes, he added, “I have major, psychotic hatreds.” - George Carlin

nauseous_monkey

Expert Member
holy crap. I loved George Carlin. I have had a pic of him going crazy on stage for my background for the last month. Quite weird that he should have passed away. He will be sorely missed. His message will live with us all forever.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
I remember when he performed at our college - a great show from a great entertainer.