Robbery attempt Edenvale high - 2 suspects killed

sand_man

Honorary Master
Gees, there was an incident just last week at Dowerglen High down the road...

lived666

Executive Member
I don't know if robbers were brazen or stupid, but you can not get a police station closer to a school than Edenvale High - its a fence that separates them.

Sure our popo are sometimes not that great, but come on, they don't even have to drop their sandwich to get to the school.

thechamp

Honorary Master
I don't know if robbers were brazen or stupid, but you can not get a police station closer to a school than Edenvale High - its a fence that separates them.

Sure our popo are sometimes not that great, but come on, they don't even have to drop their sandwich to get to the school.
Brazen, have you forgotten that not too long ago ago they went into a police station and killed officers in the Eastern Cape?

TheJman

Expert Member
They robbed a school..... fired shots around kids... where was post about burning this country to the ground to start over?

lived666

Executive Member
Brazen, have you forgotten that not too long ago ago they went into a police station and killed officers in the Eastern Cape?
Yeah, I can't keep a record of the amount of **** that goes down. Scary whats happening, I mean a high school ffs, what they after, the cash for casual Friday?

Electron1

Expert Member
Stupid robbers. So pissed off for the kids traumatised by this. Have to admit I am happy there are 2 less criminals, and at least one other arrested, although the pics depict 2 arrested.

ForceFate

Honorary Master

Lol

daveza

Honorary Master
You never know, since the cops aren't allowed to pump an extra bullet into his head just to make sure.
From the pic it seems he was shot in the top of his head which was then bandaged - can't make sense of it.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Stupid robbers. So pissed off for the kids traumatised by this. Have to admit I am happy there are 2 less criminals, and at least one other arrested, although the pics depict 2 arrested.
Precautionary measures by the police. Bushiri might drive past and resurrect the dead perp.

NeonNinja

Neon Resident

These guys rob police stations.

Craig

Honorary Master
Scum. Pity the topic heading wasn't all suspects dead.