S. Africa Based Usenet Server Launch

$40 deal is very nice thank you. Can we stack them ?
Not easily and you would need to make multiple subscriptions and then cancel them and then I would need to fix your account for it but there is no real need to do it anyway, it rebills at the same price each year.
 
Hi @swintec,
As someone who never used usenet before, could I get a trial account to get my feet wet before I take the leap?
 
any chance i could get a trial account? have been looking for a local SA server.
 
I just signed up, tried a few files all missing articles. Bonus server doesn't work?
Bonus server is same login info, what error are you getting? Feel free to message or email for further help, can take a look at the posts in question, particularly if they have been requested removed etc.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X