SA Politics Thread Part 10 : The GNU Has Crashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about that 7%. I wonder if the ANC are worried about such a small tax base?
Well it is getting smaller every year

My plans are well in progress to make it even smaller, albeit by a small percentage.
My only fixed assets left are 3 cars and those can be gone in 24 hours as soon as I am ready.
Was going to be bring in ~R50mill from foreign investors I have known since school days for a construction project. But that is out the window. Will be doing it in another country.

I love how the new race laws want 96% of technical positions, but the ANC regime is not allowing for the creation of skilled resources. That takes maths and science....
 
Well it is getting smaller every year

My plans are well in progress to make it even smaller, albeit by a small percentage.
My only fixed assets left are 3 cars and those can be gone in 24 hours as soon as I am ready.
Was going to be bring in ~R50mill from foreign investors I have known since school days for a construction project. But that is out the window. Will be doing it in another country

It got smaller last year, when we left; but I do wonder if it will just bottom out and stay around where it is. That’s not good. But also not worst case. SA growth will just be limited.

How the ANC are not doing everything they can to boost economic activity is beyond me.
 
Cross posted :

The masses moan they are underpaid and exploited ....
Well get some skills and then you will be part of the middleclass.
While you are unskilled and uneducated you will be in the bottom 50% fighting for scraps and because of the abundance at that level there will never be good remuneration
 
How the ANC are not doing everything they can to boost economic activity is beyond me.
I dont care anymore tbh
I will look after myself and family 1st from now on. F the rest

If I need cleaners,gardeners I will just contract it out to a contracting house that seem to employ zimbabians etc. They can carry the risks assosc with that and seem to provide better work ethics.
If I need builders etc , the same.
 
Stop talking crap, this is Africa and not Europe. The ANC exists because it had to fight evil racists from Europe.
Are you saying Africans are naturally stupid and dont need education ?
You are sounding like the ANC did during the struggle.

Well I dont agree. Education is king and everyone is able to be educated under the right conditions
 
Ambitious white people would not choose to be publicly humiliated like Zelenskyy while trying to defend indefensible policies and a corrupt & racist government.
These meetings aren't public. They don't even meet the clown himslef but his subordinates and diplomats.
The only logical person to go would be someone who tells Trump that the ANC are a bunch of clowns who are on the verge of being voted out. I’d love to see Cyril pick that person.
The fact that Mulder served a full term under JZ should give you all the answers. There are little to no ethics in politics. Everyone is looking to gain advantage over their opponents.
 
Beg to serve under Zuma?

The list of people who served "under" him is very long.

The man is truly something else, even has his enemies begging to bed him. 🤣
No man. Beg for the ambassadorial post in the US.
 
Shivambu was in Malawi with Bushiri, the Deputy President was almost killed, Cyril wants an Afrikanner as an ambassador to the US and farm attacks are being exposed.

It's going to be a a lovely Sunday. 🙂
 

Attachments

  • Prophet Bushiri Wealth.jpg
    Prophet Bushiri Wealth.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 8
And even with all the advantages of racist laws you cannot "make" it lol
A 7.2% of the total population is still schooling you when you have controll of most of the jobs and the countries wealth

No you are who I laugh at
Schooling? 🤣

More like crying while the black majority finally sees the nation transformed from that shyte show called apartheid that your forefathers envisioned and implemented to their land returned, what a time to be alive. 😊
 
Schooling? 🤣

More like crying while the black majority finally sees the nation transformed from that shyte show called apartheid that your forefathers envisioned and implemented to their land returned, what a time to be alive. 😊
You have a very short memory
My forefathers are not from the netherlands nor were even in South AFrica Nooblet

And as for Land being returned lol . The ANC government is the biggest holder of land. Despite all the land that has been resettled, why have no title deeds been issued ?
Start learning your own history ....
 
Im not Afrikaans either. Try again
I actually dont care anymore who blacks vote for.
They will reap what they sow.
Reap it in their own motherland, Africa. 🙂

Blacks don't care about silly racist whites and their fear mongering. You and them should have left in 1994 together with the morons that said South Africa would die then it actually went on to host the first FIFA WC on African soil 16 years later.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X