SA Politics Thread Part 10 : The GNU Has Crashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
And no one likes you. So no one likes anyone and we're all square?
I can categorically say that dear comrade @TheChamp is well loved in our community. Mybb is DA & VF+ bastion but that is not end of the world, you know.

You should talk to your soweto friends on this forum to find out his popularity. Come on, pick up that phone and call them.
 
I can categorically say that dear comrade @TheChamp is well loved in our community. Mybb is DA & VF+ bastion but that is not end of the world, you know.

You should talk to your soweto friends on this forum to find out his popularity. Come on, pick up that phone and call them.
I don't have any soweto friends... Am I broken?
 
I can categorically say that dear comrade @TheChamp is well loved in our community. Mybb is DA & VF+ bastion but that is not end of the world, you know.

You should talk to your soweto friends on this forum to find out his popularity. Come on, pick up that phone and call them.
And why wouldn't everyone love Champ? He gives you relevance with your constant need for his approval...
 
Interesting how a few million votes seems to disagree with this stupid from you.
I am obviously not talking about you supporters, of course you love your DA. I am talking about the fact that no one wants to work with the DA, at some point even the Freedom Front could not stand the DA, that says a lot about unlikeable they are.
 
I am obviously not talking about you supporters, of course you love your DA. I am talking about the fact that no one wants to work with the DA, at some point even the Freedom Front could not stand the DA, that says a lot about unlikeable they are.
So it's unlikeable to be vaguely competent then? Suppose that stance makes sense for a GLM adherent given how competence is clearly something to be stomped out in the GLM.
 
I am obviously not talking about you supporters, of course you love your DA. I am talking about the fact that no one wants to work with the DA, at some point even the Freedom Front could not stand the DA, that says a lot about unlikeable they are.
There you go lying again. The EFF worked very willingly with the DA to take down the ANC's VAT hike.
 
So it's unlikeable to be vaguely competent then? Suppose that stance makes sense for a GLM adherent given how competence is clearly something to be stomped out in the GLM.
If the local elections were to be held tomorrow, no one would work with the DA in a coalition except the Freedom Front.
 
I can categorically say that dear comrade @TheChamp is well loved in our community. Mybb is DA & VF+ bastion but that is not end of the world, you know.

You should talk to your soweto friends on this forum to find out his popularity. Come on, pick up that phone and call them.
Until I see both of you in one room, you and @TheChamp are the same person.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X