wingnut771
Honorary Master
He was shaking in his boots.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
He was shaking in his boots.
Which lies?His lies caught up with him
You do know.Which lies?
Please, enlighten me.You do know.
BEE is the same as "Putting Africans first", prove me wrong.Any country's leader that does not put its citizens first is a kak leader. Which is why we have so many kak leaders around the world.
You thinking this is some version of BEE is bloody daft
Malema has called for a genocide. Thousands of farmers have been murdered. Dispute.My understanding is that a framework was presented and negotiators will flesh that out over the coming period. Whether Trump lets up on his fake refugee rhetoric is a different matter. It could be a trade agreement is reached but the refugee thing continues because that's obviously something they want to do despite evidence to the contrary.
BEE is the same as "Putting Africans first", prove me wrong.
*Both are morally indefensible BTW*
Please, enlighten me.
I am the one saying murder is murder, whether it affects a white farmer, an Indian hobo or a black musician.Ironically, it seems that you're trying to elevate crimes as long as they aren't against white targets. Remember CweCwe?
Please, enlighten me.
And no white farmer was murdered before Malema sang the song?Malema has called for a genocide. Thousands of farmers have been murdered. Dispute.
BEE is the same as "Putting Africans first", prove me wrong.
I am the one saying murder is murder, whether it affects a white farmer, an Indian hobo or a black musician.
Yes, I remember Cwecwe, what about her?
Remember the firestorm that broke out when the white principal of her school was suspected? And how the case suddenly disappeared when he was ruled out?Yes, I remember Cwecwe, what about her?
I give you a non Indian hobo and musician in one, what say you now?That's a rather stupid way of looking at the world. I'm not going to give a toss about some indian hobo. But don't be touching my sports and music stars!![]()
Yes?Remember the firestorm that broke out when the white principal of her school was suspected? And how the case suddenly disappeared when he was ruled out?
Remember the firestorm that broke out when the white principal of her school was suspected? And how the case suddenly disappeared when he was ruled out?
Is this actually headed somewhere? Because I'd really like to start washing my hair
Why was at an absolute media circus when it was suspected to be a white guy, but when he was ruled out, the interest dropped to almost zero?Yes?