SA Politics Thread Part 10 : The GNU Has Crashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aunty Helen is going to bring her big broom and dust tray. Soon.
 
That is a pearler of a Press Release from uBabas sycophants.
The first paragraph is hilarious. Zille was born in JHB, nevermind the fact that it's a massive nothing burger. Written like an angry teenager. I wont bother with the rest because I want my food and coffee I just had staying inside my body.
 
Name us your best mayor for JHB. Or sit down.

Did I miss something where you get to stop people from posting or dictate how the thread should be run?

As to Joburg, the current narrative seems to be that the DA needs a majority to be able to effectively run a city. Zille was not able to win the DA 50% of the vote when she became mayor of Cape Town. Does anyone realistically expect her to get the DA 50% in Joburg? Perhaps a different DA candidate would be able to lead a likely Joburg coalition.
 
If she cant get JHB on a majority , dont bother
None of teh ANC/MK/EFF have any sense of ethics nor can they be trusted
Allready seen coalitions and they dont work
ANC/MK/EFF only priority seems to be self enrichment
 
The first paragraph is hilarious. Zille was born in JHB, nevermind the fact that it's a massive nothing burger. Written like an angry teenager. I wont bother with the rest because I want my food and coffee I just had staying inside my body.

The second paragraph is equally hilarious where they claim Dada is "their absent mayor" like somehow the DA voted that knobjockey in.
 
The second paragraph is equally hilarious where they claim Dada is "their absent mayor" like somehow the DA voted that knobjockey in.
2 lies in the first 2 paragraphs. Says so much about that disgusting party.
 
😂 😂 😂 The DA are absolute amateurs when it comes to shafting people. They have much to learn from the GLM. Still waiting for you to explain the difference between a rate payer and a tax payer to me.
90% of the the people don't know what either or is. They get billions in handouts having absolutely f all idea where it comes from.
Ah the comrades. BS the tax payers you dumb bunts.
 
The first paragraph is hilarious. Zille was born in JHB, nevermind the fact that it's a massive nothing burger. Written like an angry teenager. I wont bother with the rest because I want my food and coffee I just had staying inside my body.
Born and raised btw...
 
Well either they are 2 lies, or of course the party is so stupid that they actually think those things are true.
100%. Those voters hear 'a Capetonian running JHB' and that's all the rusty gears need to keep churning along. Childlike rationale. Nevermind the rest of their poepholistic propaganda.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X