Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Cadres will always be used by the cANCer because they have learnt that honest people will talk out about the corrupted cANCer.

kianm

Honorary Master
Of course, for a very long time. These African dictators use national media to spread their word

Ryansr

Expert Member
I am not clairvoyant but reading these latest news articles comes as no surprise to me anymore. :crying:

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
Don't you find it odd that the ANC, via the SABC has ALOT to say about Israel in their own anti Semitic way, but have very LITTLE to say about the Ukraine downing a passenger liner ..... BRICS at work?

Ryansr

Expert Member
Don't you find it odd that the ANC, via the SABC has ALOT to say about Israel in their own anti Semitic way, but have very LITTLE to say about the Ukraine downing a passenger liner ..... BRICS at work?

I sometimes wonder about our country's weird foreign policies. Who are we really turning into? Cuba or America or Britain or Zimbabwe...

zippy

Honorary Master
Has the SABC ever been anything other than the mouthpiece of the govt? First the NAT's, now the ANC

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
The spindoctor said its our independent broadcaster so it can't possibly be an ANC mouthpiece.

Voicy

Honorary Master
I sometimes wonder about our country's weird foreign policies. Who are we really turning into? Cuba or America or Britain or Zimbabwe...

Our country is an ally of Russia, China and Palestine...think about that for a moment.

This is why we need a visa in our passport before we get to go just about anywhere. :/

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
Can the ANC then please stop asking us for tv licenses fees... fund your own propaganda machine..

grok

Honorary Master
Has the SABC ever been anything other than the mouthpiece of the govt? First the NAT's, now the ANC

Yeah .. but no NAT cadre actually needed to fake his matric to get the job.

Ryansr

Expert Member
Yeah .. but no NAT cadre actually needed to fake his matric to get the job.

Damn straight! Education was tops as well. Oh poor blame it on apartheid held us back from getting an education...boohoo! Glad my parents didn't sulk like that and had to endure apartheid but we still got quality education. Now I get paid to think for those who sulked. LOL!!! :)

Last edited: