Samsung Galaxy S21

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
Game is selling all their S21's for what seems to be at least 1.5k cheaper than Samsung are, e.g. R17,499.00 for the S21 256GB variant, R19,999.00 for the S21+ 256GB variant, etc... Samsung Galaxy S21 Pre-Order | All Game Categories | Game South Africa
vs Pre-Order Galaxy S21 | S21+ | S21 Ultra 5G | Price & Deals | Samsung ZA

But I'm wondering are the specs listed incorrectly, because the pricing matches what would be the 128GB variants of these phones. And how would Game be selling these phones cheaper than Samsung themselves?

The Game specs also don't specify if the phones are dual sim, but I would imagine that all S21's are dual sim?

Edit: Incredible Connection seems like the way to go, same price as Game but they appear to be giving gift cards with the phones, though it's not apparent are these IC gift cards or are they Samsung vouchers?

Last edited:

lostfish

The R1000 voucher had to be claimed by 24 Jan regardless of where the phone was bought.
If you are having problems uploading the proof of payment try changing the format to jpg. Samsung site would not accept pdf when I tried to claim my free gifts.
Got my S21+(256GB) for R15k from Vodacom. Did an upgarde and paid in for the phone. I never pay for the phone over 24 (36) months as it works out more expensvie and if you don't change the contract at the end of the period you carry on paying for a paid phone. My phone worked out cheaper than with a sim only contract.

LandyMan

Honorary Master
The R1000 voucher had to be claimed by 24 Jan regardless of where the phone was bought.
If you are having problems uploading the proof of payment try changing the format to jpg. Samsung site would not accept pdf when I tried to claim my free gifts.
Got my S21+(256GB) for R15k from Vodacom. Did an upgarde and paid in for the phone. I never pay for the phone over 24 (36) months as it works out more expensvie and if you don't change the contract at the end of the period you carry on paying for a paid phone. My phone worked out cheaper than with a sim only contract.
Well, not 100% correct ... your handset installment will disappear, and you will only pay for the actual Cellular portion of the contract

Duke of Hazard

Game is selling all their S21's for what seems to be at least 1.5k cheaper than Samsung are, e.g. R17,499.00 for the S21 256GB variant, R19,999.00 for the S21+ 256GB variant, etc... Samsung Galaxy S21 Pre-Order | All Game Categories | Game South Africa
vs Pre-Order Galaxy S21 | S21+ | S21 Ultra 5G | Price & Deals | Samsung ZA

But I'm wondering are the specs listed incorrectly, because the pricing matches what would be the 128GB variants of these phones. And how would Game be selling these phones cheaper than Samsung themselves?

The Game specs also don't specify if the phones are dual sim, but I would imagine that all S21's are dual sim?

Edit: Incredible Connection seems like the way to go, same price as Game but they appear to be giving gift cards with the phones, though it's not apparent are these IC gift cards or are they Samsung vouchers?

It's a IC Voucher... Keep in mind almost everything is grossly more expensive than Takealot or similar retailer so that R1000 Voucher becomes a R100 or R200 voucher, unless you want to buy a case or something with it.

They sent me the voucher within a week of getting my phone

LandyMan

Honorary Master
So of course the next thing I am going to need is a USB-C to 3.5mm Audio jack .... my cars are old school, and can't play music via BT through the cars' systems

Duke of Hazard

I'm selling my buds when i get them, already have a nice set of on ears and I want the cable for flying.

I just thought this cable is better than a little adaptor and a cable, because if I wanted to walk around with a pocket full of little adaptors I'd buy an Apple product.

blowdart18

FYI - if you paste the claim reference number for the buds and tag in Courier IT , tracking info appears . Looks like mine are getting delivered today

Thanks - checked now and being delivered by the same oak who delivered my phone last week :laugh:

biqleadata

FYI - if you paste the claim reference number for the buds and tag in Courier IT , tracking info appears . Looks like mine are getting delivered today
Thanks for the tip.

Checked mine. Was supposed to be delivered yesterday. Nothing so far. Called the Courier IT guys and they are offline, so they can't check.

Said they'll call back one they're back online.

LandyMan

Honorary Master
Nicely spotted ... mine appears to be out for delivery as well

LandyMan

Honorary Master
Received Buds Pro and Tag now
Same.
fa56a465bf2da9e7e7899c68d4b19fc4.jpg