Samsung Galaxy S21

biqleadata

****. It seems that robbing the courier van is the new CIT heist
Yeah seems that way.
Heard one was hijacked at one of my former colleagues estate entrance some few weeks ago as well.

I'm just bummed I need to wait longer for them now. FOMO is on high.
Had to call Samsung to request a replacement. Don't know how long that will take.

Looks like there was no stock till Monday. So maybe this time they'll arrive before the 10 days it would've been from claim to delivery had all went well.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
Samsung Galaxy S21 Base Grey 8GB 256GB ordered from Incredible Connection for R17.5k, now I wait the 2-5 days for it to be delivered!

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
It's a IC Voucher... Keep in mind almost everything is grossly more expensive than Takealot or similar retailer so that R1000 Voucher becomes a R100 or R200 voucher, unless you want to buy a case or something with it.

They sent me the voucher within a week of getting my phone
Is it an emailed IC voucher?

Then to get the Samsung buds + tag one then need the phone and IMEI number on hand to apply for those?

Last edited:

Duke of Hazard

Is it an emailed IC voucher?

Then to get the Samsung buds + tag one then need the phone and IMEI number on hand to apply for those?

I had to email IC for the voucher but it was within a week.

For the Buds and Tag you need to download Samsung Members and have proof of payment and IMEI available.

Confirmed this morning with a very un-enthusiastic Nonhlanhla that my Buds, Tag and R1000 Samsung Store Voucher will arrive in 7 to 14 Days. Its now 9 days since I got my phone and applied for the stuff.

As of this morning, IC don't have any Cases or Covers for S21 series and my shiny new phone is still living in the safe, naked and afraid.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
I had to email IC for the voucher but it was within a week.

For the Buds and Tag you need to download Samsung Members and have proof of payment and IMEI available.

Confirmed this morning with a very un-enthusiastic Nonhlanhla that my Buds, Tag and R1000 Samsung Store Voucher will arrive in 7 to 14 Days. Its now 9 days since I got my phone and applied for the stuff.

Thanks! So even though the IC offering doesn't mention a 'R1000 Samsung Store Voucher' I will still get it? Or it's too late as lostfish said in post #283 it had to be claimed by 24 Jan?

Duke of Hazard

Thanks! So even though the IC offering doesn't mention a 'R1000 Samsung Store Voucher' I will still get it? Or it's too late as lostfish said in post #283 it had to be claimed by 24 Jan?
When did you claim?

I applied on the 26th, ordered my phone in the 23rd and the non-interested Samsung Live Chat chick said it was coming.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
When did you claim?

I applied on the 26th, ordered my phone in the 23rd and the non-interested Samsung Live Chat chick said it was coming.
No i haven't claimed yet, i need the phone to be delivered first so that i can get the IMEI number, right?

LandyMan

Honorary Master
Holy balls. These Buds Pro are incredible. Sound quality is amazing

Duke of Hazard

Looking for an extra smart Tag or 2 if anyone isn't going to use theirs and wants to sell theirs, please drop a PM with a reasonable price.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
Yes, you need the IMEI, maybe check your invoice?
The invoice emailed and immediately displayed once the order was complete only lists the SKU, no IMEI number.

Game T&C's says the following below so then I've got time to claim the goodies as I would its imagine it's the same across the board,

"The participant will have from the 14 January 2021 (00h00) to 19 February 2021 (23h59) to redeem the Offer from the Samsung Members Application. (“Redemption Period”) and/or while stocks last. "

Duke of Hazard

The invoice emailed and immediately displayed once the order was complete only lists the SKU, no IMEI number.

Game T&C's says the following below so then I've got time to claim the goodies as I would its imagine it's the same across the board,

"The participant will have from the 14 January 2021 (00h00) to 19 February 2021 (23h59) to redeem the Offer from the Samsung Members Application. (“Redemption Period”) and/or while stocks last. "
Take that "while stocks last" part with a pinch of salt because they seem to be drawing from a Hat who gets first...

I feel this phone has been released earlier than anticipated/ Planned, seeing as Samsung themselves never had cases until a few days after I received my phone. Most stores still don't even have cases.

First and Last time I pre-order form them, specifically made a plan to order early to get the buds early to be able to sell them off easily while they're in demand and get the voucher while the cases in stock... Previous years voucher came with the phone itself and the stock all sold out.

T-BOM

order.PNG

Eish nice, got these because I was worried about not using an official Samsung charger .
*FYI- if you call the 0860 number on the Order email they will give you the waybill number to track on WorldNet *