Samsung Galaxy S21

corwill

I think this is a fair move.
Perhaps they should offer both versions?
One with the headphones and charger and one without?
I'd think they are doing their small part in generating less e-waste.

When you buy a cellphone, it is given, that you need a charger, so either they supply a suitable unit or you go and buy one. Without a charger, a cellphone is about as useful as tits on a boar.

My "take on this" is not ,that they " doing their small part in generating less e-waste" but actually it's "profits " that count ..!!

Now add to this ( no charger etc ) ,that apparently only the S21 Ultra will most likely have S/D card slot..??

Good luck

elf_lord_ZC5

Executive Member
Problem is your new phone needs 45 watt charging or it charges forever and ever on your old charger ... , sucks rocks ...

corwill

Problem is your new phone needs 45 watt charging or it charges forever and ever on your old charger ... , sucks rocks ...
I agree with your post above.
Further, (the way i see it)
Samsung comes and states that their phone, eg S21
can do " superfast charging " eg 25 watts
Yet, there is no charger in box.?
Who has a eg "super fast charger" ?
lying around at home?
Very few phone users, maybe the S20 and Note 20 users.?
Good luck.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Watch Samsung's Unpacked event here

Samsung decided to drop its flagship lineup early this year, allowing it to soak the limelight for longer. The day finally came and Samsung is about to kick off its online announcement event in at 3PM GMT.

We've embedded the stream below for you convenience so you can follow it live from the comfort of your home or office.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Impressions: Redemption Time! - Marques Brownlee

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Unboxing + Galaxy S21 and S21+ - Unbox Therapy

ghostRgg

I still think the S21 is an amazing phone but me (and many people) are moving away from these overpriced flagships when we can grab something like the new Huawei, Xiaomi or even the cheaper Samsung series phones, which lack like 15-20% performance but have cameras that are fully usable and even great quality.

Purchased a Note 10 Lite last year and still feel its one of the best purchases for a phone to date. Can't wait for the Xiaomi Mi 11 is an example of what can be done for $600. Like really, that should be off killing Samsung if it wasn't for the Google issues.

ghostbunny

I still think the S21 is an amazing phone but me (and many people) are moving away from these overpriced flagships when we can grab something like the new Huawei, Xiaomi or even the cheaper Samsung series phones, which lack like 15-20% performance but have cameras that are fully usable and even great quality.

Purchased a Note 10 Lite last year and still feel its one of the best purchases for a phone to date. Can't wait for the Xiaomi Mi 11 is an example of what can be done for $600. Like really, that should be off killing Samsung if it wasn't for the Google issues.

This. Chose 2X Note 10 Lites for us over a single Note 20 Ultra and very happy with the decision.

maq_

Does anyone know if the s21 has a physical dual SIM card slot or is it like the iPhones 1 physical and 1 esim

The_David

From videos I've seen it looks like 2 physical sims, back to back. Might be model dependent.

elf_lord_ZC5

Executive Member
Vodacom and MTN are seemingly allergic to dual SIM phones for some reason. When I needed one, I got it from Cell-C