Samsung Galaxy S21

biqleadata

Is there anyone who pre ordered any of the S21 Models?
I pre ordered mine on Wednesday and I just got the delivery.

Well my wife just accepted it for me. Will only unbox it later. So I just wanted to check if anyone else received theirs early.

T-BOM

Well my wife just accepted it for me. Will only unbox it later. So I just wanted to check if anyone else received theirs early.
Through which provider @biqleadata ?

Duke of Hazard

I just bought mine from Incredible Corruption, I didn't know the price was going up at Makro, it was R16500 earlier today and now it's R17500. IC had the fastest delivery and was the same price... made more sense than taking another contract with a new phone number that will never get used... and now I can sell my old tech to fund the new one

• Love
Reactions: Yuu

biqleadata

I just bought mine from Incredible Corruption, I didn't know the price was going up at Makro, it was R16500 earlier today and now it's R17500. IC had the fastest delivery and was the same price... made more sense than taking another contract with a new phone number that will never get used... and now I can sell my old tech to fund the new one

Did you check Samsung trade in offers. I hear they were decent.

Duke of Hazard

Did you check Samsung trade in offers. I hear they were decent.
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from decent, offered R3k for my S9+, most other places making decent offers but would rather try selling privately first.

I believe in the US they getting some decent offers

biqleadata

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from decent, offered R3k for my S9+, most other places making decent offers but would rather try selling privately first.

I believe in the US they getting some decent offers
Damn. Guess we are not worthy in SA

jnvdh06

Worth it to trade in my XS Max?
They say they will give R8000.
iStore says they will give R10000 but only in istore Gift Card.

marhsava

I pre ordered thru Telkom , didn't receive it yet ..

biqleadata

Worth it to trade in my XS Max?
They say they will give R8000.
iStore says they will give R10000 but only in istore Gift Card.
It depends on you really.
Is this a phenomenal device. Yeah. Especially coming from a 60Hz display. There are a lot more things than the screen obviously like the cameras, the CPU and overall device speed but it depends on what you want.

I upgraded from the S10 and it is worth it in almost every way except maybe size (for me), it is not too big but just needed some getting used to from my side. It is also too expensive for me to recommend it if you do not need it.

Reactions: Yuu

marhsava

Hope you get it soon. Not sure which device you are using at the moment and which one you pre-ordered but man this is one amazing device.
Currently using the mate 20 pro and ordered the Ultra , what was your previous device?

Edit: I see you came from the S10

biqleadata

Can you still get these on Contract or cash?
Telkom and Cell C seem to have the S10 Plus offered on contract and cash options.

As @mercurial mentioned above Takealot has the standard S10 for cash and it seems cheaper than Telkom and Cell C's cash offers (although it is for the S10 Plus)