faniebraai
RIP
Yeah, that's the only way to get the S5 to go to #2. Make a TK of it. The S2 thread had proper discussions. S2 FTW!
Do you have a S5?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Yeah, that's the only way to get the S5 to go to #2. Make a TK of it. The S2 thread had proper discussions. S2 FTW!
Do you have a S5?
Yeah, that's the only way to get the S5 to go to #2. Make a TK of it. The S2 thread had proper discussions. S2 FTW!
Damn, really wanted to say "GTFO", but alas...
Stop punting the S2 in the S5 thread.(i know its difficult, but try at least damnit!)
At least its not gold![]()
I have gold and I cry each time I take it out of the fugly black cover.
Wish it could always be gold, it's beautiful![]()
![]()
![]()
Let me guess....you went for the "safe" option and has a black one?
There's no shame. Just a choice you've made.
Gold on the other hand, is a bit too, umm, fabulous! for me.
I am trying to get the post count up for #2 and the only way is to talk S2Damn, really wanted to say "GTFO", but alas...
Stop punting the S2 in the S5 thread.(i know its difficult, but try at least damnit!)
Not just a S5. An electric blue S5.![]()
At least its not gold![]()
Why ? Am I under investigation ? And if so on the basis of what crime ?
Does anybody know where you could buy the Galaxy S5 S View Wireless Charging Cover from?
http://www.samsung.com/za/consumer/...-accessories/EP-VG900BBEGWW?subsubtype=covers
Specs wont do it. Can take the way that apple holds the user ransom...It looks like you want to increase the post number and I am not going to talk about gardening.Lets talk about the new iPhone instead.Please do not shoot me.What specs must the new iPhone have before you would dump your beloved S5 for a new iPhone 6.
![]()
It looks like you want to increase the post number and I am not going to talk about gardening.Lets talk about the new iPhone instead.Please do not shoot me.What specs must the new iPhone have before you would dump your beloved S5 for a new iPhone 6.
![]()
It looks like you want to increase the post number and I am not going to talk about gardening.Lets talk about the new iPhone instead.Please do not shoot me.What specs must the new iPhone have before you would dump your beloved S5 for a new iPhone 6.
![]()