Samsung Galaxy S5

Yeah, that's the only way to get the S5 to go to #2. Make a TK of it. The S2 thread had proper discussions. S2 FTW!

Yep :D

Anyway, S2 had everything for it for the time :)
Even the OS was kinda new and shiny back then.
It also beat the XperiaS to the market (which in my opinion was a better phone).
 
Damn, really wanted to say "GTFO", but alas...

Stop punting the S2 in the S5 thread. :D (i know its difficult, but try at least damnit!)

Don't listen to this man!
Talk about your gardening needs if you must (afterall the S5 is water proof).
 
At least its not gold :sick:

:D :D :D

Let me guess....you went for the "safe" option and has a black one?

There's no shame. Just a choice you've made.

Samsung-Galaxy-S5-copper-gold-swagger-yolo_zpsb67166cc.jpg
 
I have gold and I cry each time I take it out of the fugly black cover.

Wish it could always be gold, it's beautiful :)
 
I have gold and I cry each time I take it out of the fugly black cover.

Wish it could always be gold, it's beautiful :)

+ 1

Oh, I have never used a cover with my S2 and will continue the tradition with my S5. ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:D :D :D

Let me guess....you went for the "safe" option and has a black one?

There's no shame. Just a choice you've made.

safe? Dude, once you go black, you never go back :D

I actually wanted the blue one, but it wasn't available at launch... :(

Gold on the other hand, is a bit too, umm, fabulous! for me.
 
Why ? Am I under investigation ? And if so on the basis of what crime ?

Not at all. I just think you are talking schiyte and have either not had 3 android phones, or if you have, why was the turnover so high that you felt the need to change them.
 
It looks like you want to increase the post number and I am not going to talk about gardening.Lets talk about the new iPhone instead.Please do not shoot me:D.What specs must the new iPhone have before you would dump your beloved S5 for a new iPhone 6.:whistle:
 
It looks like you want to increase the post number and I am not going to talk about gardening.Lets talk about the new iPhone instead.Please do not shoot me:D.What specs must the new iPhone have before you would dump your beloved S5 for a new iPhone 6.:whistle:
Specs wont do it. Can take the way that apple holds the user ransom...
 
It looks like you want to increase the post number and I am not going to talk about gardening.Lets talk about the new iPhone instead.Please do not shoot me:D.What specs must the new iPhone have before you would dump your beloved S5 for a new iPhone 6.:whistle:

Not asking for much, just that it should run Android.
 
It looks like you want to increase the post number and I am not going to talk about gardening.Lets talk about the new iPhone instead.Please do not shoot me:D.What specs must the new iPhone have before you would dump your beloved S5 for a new iPhone 6.:whistle:

This thread went all smelly all of a sudden

/RBP post and demands infraction for JIH
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X