Samsung Galaxy S5

Just pure love! :love:

[video=youtube;kf7rOGzuXzk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf7rOGzuXzk[/video]
 
Not at all. I just think you are talking schiyte and have either not had 3 android phones, or if you have, why was the turnover so high that you felt the need to change them.
Why in gods name would that be something to lie about ? Two were upgrades in my personal capacity and one was a work phone. My current phone is an android phone.

What are you on about ?
 
Samsung-Galaxy-S5-copper-gold-swagger-yolo_zpsb67166cc.jpg

:erm: hipster alert!
 
Why in gods name would that be something to lie about ? Two were upgrades in my personal capacity and one was a work phone. My current phone is an android phone.

What are you on about ?

I once doubted the existence of a OneplusOne
Proof was given.
I no longer doubt.

You do not have androids :p
 
Why in gods name would that be something to lie about ? Two were upgrades in my personal capacity and one was a work phone. My current phone is an android phone.

What are you on about ?

Cool. So what are/were they?

But it's no big deal, I'm just trying to figure out why you would hate Samsung. Fair enough if you do, that's obviously your choice. But unless you are in junior school, I can't think of anything more ridiculous than trolling a brand. It's kind of stupid.

So what phones have you had?
 
Cool. So what are/were they?

But it's no big deal, I'm just trying to figure out why you would hate Samsung. Fair enough if you do, that's obviously your choice. But unless you are in junior school, I can't think of anything more ridiculous than trolling a brand. It's kind of stupid.

So what phones have you had?
To answer, what is a very easy question to answer, just gives credence to your absurd accusation. Why would I lie about what phones I have had ?

One of those phones was a Samsung, but that has nothing to do with my distaste for Samsung as a brand (or to be more specific distaste for Samsung as a company whose "research and development" is unashamed about reverse engineering and stealing other peoples innovations and then pumping out their generic clone devices with their huge marketing budget.)
 
To answer, what is a very easy question to answer, just gives credence to your absurd accusation. Why would I lie about what phones I have had ?

Absurd hey? Almost as absurd as trolling Samsung threads or indeed not telling me what phones they are /were?

One of those phones was a Samsung, but that has nothing to do with my distaste for Samsung as a brand (or to be more specific distaste for Samsung as a company whose "research and development" is unashamed about reverse engineering and stealing other peoples innovations and then pumping out their generic clone devices with their huge marketing budget.)

That's marvellous. But to explain, well I don't like HiSense so I don't buy HiSense. But I don't run off to a HiSense thread and act like a buffoon telling people they have made a bad choice. Frankly I can't think of anything more juvenile or stupid to do, so I guess I just wonder why you do it. It's so school playground and you've said you are not 8, so judging you by your childish actions I wouldn't be surprised if you are lying about what phones you have had. If the shoe fits, and all that.

So what android phones have you had?
 
Absurd hey? Almost as absurd as trolling Samsung threads or indeed not telling me what phones they are /were?



That's marvellous. But to explain, well I don't like HiSense so I don't buy HiSense. But I don't run off to a HiSense thread and act like a buffoon telling people they have made a bad choice. Frankly I can't think of anything more juvenile or stupid to do, so I guess I just wonder why you do it. It's so school playground and you've said you are not 8, so judging you by your childish actions I wouldn't be surprised if you are lying about what phones you have had. If the shoe fits, and all that.

So what android phones have you had?
Calling me childish ? Calling me a liar ? You're trolling.
 
Calling me childish ? Calling me a liar ? You're trolling.

I'm not calling you are a liar. I never did. I was swinging one of two ways, you answered and I accepted you are telling the truth. But we are judged on our actions and if you act like a kid, well, guess what? You are childish. Don't blame the messenger, rather look in the mirror.

What kind of phones have you had?
 
Yes... nothing wrong with LG phones. From what I read the G2 is a great phone.

Sure. I've had an Nexus 4 and and Nexus 5. N4 was way below the quality of the N5 though and things rattled when you shook them, but I never felt the need to hit an G2 thread and crapp all over them.
 
Sure. I've had an Nexus 4 and and Nexus 5. N4 was way below the quality of the N5 though and things rattled when you shook them, but I never felt the need to hit an G2 thread and crapp all over them.

Can vouch for their quality. Owned a Nexus 4 and a Nexus 5, and will soon be the owner of a G2.

I've also sampled the G3 and felt that its build quality is a step above the S5.

Not trolling, merely my anecdotal addition.
 
To answer, what is a very easy question to answer, just gives credence to your absurd accusation. Why would I lie about what phones I have had ?

One of those phones was a Samsung, but that has nothing to do with my distaste for Samsung as a brand (or to be more specific distaste for Samsung as a company whose "research and development" is unashamed about reverse engineering and stealing other peoples innovations and then pumping out their generic clone devices with their huge marketing budget.)

Oh look! You're still alive, still drunk and still trolling the S5 thread. :whistle:

Must be a heck of an exciting life you lead with all of this spare time to dedicate to sh*tting all over a device you don't own. All the while without being able to derive any actual benefit from doing so, except that inexplicable warm fuzzy feeling you get when you tell people on the internet they bought the wrong phone and how much you hate Samsung. You clearly have simple needs. ;)
 
Oh look! You're still alive, still drunk and still trolling the S5 thread. :whistle:

Must be a heck of an exciting life you lead with all of this spare time to dedicate to sh*tting all over a device you don't own. All the while without being able to derive any actual benefit from doing so, except that inexplicable warm fuzzy feeling you get when you tell people on the internet they bought the wrong phone and how much you hate Samsung. You clearly have simple needs. ;)
Sorry , but who are you ? You seem to imply you know an awful lot about me. Funny thing is I am very sure I don't have the slightest clue who you are.
 
I saw a few at the Samsung shop at Tyger Valley, but you sure you want it?

It's insanely expensive...think I saw it going for R1400. :sick:

Wow, R1400, won't buy that, I might as well just buy a battery kit with a 2nd battery in handy and a cover for about R1k.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X