K
kingrob
Guest
Just pure love! 
[video=youtube;kf7rOGzuXzk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf7rOGzuXzk[/video]
[video=youtube;kf7rOGzuXzk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf7rOGzuXzk[/video]
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Why in gods name would that be something to lie about ? Two were upgrades in my personal capacity and one was a work phone. My current phone is an android phone.Not at all. I just think you are talking schiyte and have either not had 3 android phones, or if you have, why was the turnover so high that you felt the need to change them.
Why in gods name would that be something to lie about ? Two were upgrades in my personal capacity and one was a work phone. My current phone is an android phone.
What are you on about ?
Why in gods name would that be something to lie about ? Two were upgrades in my personal capacity and one was a work phone. My current phone is an android phone.
What are you on about ?
To answer, what is a very easy question to answer, just gives credence to your absurd accusation. Why would I lie about what phones I have had ?Cool. So what are/were they?
But it's no big deal, I'm just trying to figure out why you would hate Samsung. Fair enough if you do, that's obviously your choice. But unless you are in junior school, I can't think of anything more ridiculous than trolling a brand. It's kind of stupid.
So what phones have you had?
He said in another thread that he has the g2.Cool. So what are/were they?
To answer, what is a very easy question to answer, just gives credence to your absurd accusation. Why would I lie about what phones I have had ?
One of those phones was a Samsung, but that has nothing to do with my distaste for Samsung as a brand (or to be more specific distaste for Samsung as a company whose "research and development" is unashamed about reverse engineering and stealing other peoples innovations and then pumping out their generic clone devices with their huge marketing budget.)
Calling me childish ? Calling me a liar ? You're trolling.Absurd hey? Almost as absurd as trolling Samsung threads or indeed not telling me what phones they are /were?
That's marvellous. But to explain, well I don't like HiSense so I don't buy HiSense. But I don't run off to a HiSense thread and act like a buffoon telling people they have made a bad choice. Frankly I can't think of anything more juvenile or stupid to do, so I guess I just wonder why you do it. It's so school playground and you've said you are not 8, so judging you by your childish actions I wouldn't be surprised if you are lying about what phones you have had. If the shoe fits, and all that.
So what android phones have you had?
He said in another thread that he has the g2.
Goldstar?
Calling me childish ? Calling me a liar ? You're trolling.
Yes... nothing wrong with LG phones. From what I read the G2 is a great phone.
Sure. I've had an Nexus 4 and and Nexus 5. N4 was way below the quality of the N5 though and things rattled when you shook them, but I never felt the need to hit an G2 thread and crapp all over them.
To answer, what is a very easy question to answer, just gives credence to your absurd accusation. Why would I lie about what phones I have had ?
One of those phones was a Samsung, but that has nothing to do with my distaste for Samsung as a brand (or to be more specific distaste for Samsung as a company whose "research and development" is unashamed about reverse engineering and stealing other peoples innovations and then pumping out their generic clone devices with their huge marketing budget.)
Sorry , but who are you ? You seem to imply you know an awful lot about me. Funny thing is I am very sure I don't have the slightest clue who you are.Oh look! You're still alive, still drunk and still trolling the S5 thread.
Must be a heck of an exciting life you lead with all of this spare time to dedicate to sh*tting all over a device you don't own. All the while without being able to derive any actual benefit from doing so, except that inexplicable warm fuzzy feeling you get when you tell people on the internet they bought the wrong phone and how much you hate Samsung. You clearly have simple needs.![]()
Sorry , but who are you ? You seem to imply you know an awful lot about me. Funny thing is I am very sure I don't have the slightest clue who you are.
I feel zero obligation to answer to your accusations that I am lying about something so trivial. Go troll someone else.What android phones do you have/had?
I saw a few at the Samsung shop at Tyger Valley, but you sure you want it?
It's insanely expensive...think I saw it going for R1400.![]()