Samsung Galaxy S5

Been thinking of going back to lollipop. What is the best way to backup your apps so that you don't have to download them again from the play store? Keeping in mind that my phone is not rooted.
I'm not lucky enough to have uncapped wifi.

I always download my apps again, so don't know the best way.

Think there is a new version of Titanium Backup out, which will do it for you?

*I like the new Battery stats, as it clearly shows that Facebook is hammering my battery. It has to go!
 
Been thinking of going back to lollipop. What is the best way to backup your apps so that you don't have to download them again from the play store? Keeping in mind that my phone is not rooted.
I'm not lucky enough to have uncapped wifi.

You need root to backup the actual apps as far as I know

@OGroteKoning is that correct? (frequent user of the app)
 
Still experiencing shyte battery life - 31% at 13:19pm

Phone has restarted by itself twice today :wtf:

Dreading to do a factory reset :cry:
 
Nope... Kitkat as there is no update for the G900H
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1422876143874.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422876143874.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 270
Should I reload the current software or try a different Rom?
On ANH1 currently
 
Last edited:
Should I reload the current software or try a different Rom?
On ANH1 currently
Stay on official, the Lollipop update is just around the corner.

Maybe do a factory reset and install apps again.
 
Stay on official, the Lollipop update is just around the corner.

Maybe do a factory reset and install apps again.

Stay with the SA version or get something newer like

SM-G900H Argentina 2015 January 4.4.2 G900HXXU1ANJ2

?
 
Stay with the SA version or get something newer like

SM-G900HArgentina2015 January4.4.2G900HXXU1ANJ2

?
Personally I wouldn't bother with another Kitkat ROM.

However, if you cannot wait, see if you can find the UK BTU Kitkat ROM.

Its bloatfree & really good.
 
I just got gatvol of all the custom ROMs, always bluetooth issues. I loaded a Stock Lollipop Samsung ROM from Sammobile. Stable and I'm happy with it.
 
Struggling to find this "stock" version, all seem carrier/country specific, did you chose a particular country?

Cheers

*cough cough* :D

Lollipopdownload_zps1eaaf531.jpg
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X