Samsung Galaxy S5

*cough cough* :D

Lollipopdownload_zps1eaaf531.jpg

Spoon feeding this one :) thanks!
 
Sjoe, I see Facebook is draining your battery!! :(

Same with my phone....I really am thinking of uninstalling if from my phone.

Just use the browser for Facebook. The mobile interface is just as intuitive as the app, if not more. And with chrome's built in compression you'll probably end up using less data.
 
I just got gatvol of all the custom ROMs, always bluetooth issues. I loaded a Stock Lollipop Samsung ROM from Sammobile. Stable and I'm happy with it.

+1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

If it ain't broken, don't fix it.
 
+1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Fruitcake! :wtf:
 
Just use the browser for Facebook. The mobile interface is just as intuitive as the app, if not more. And with chrome's built in compression you'll probably end up using less data.

Ok, might give it a go.

Nimz's FB usage was more that his screen-on time! :eek:
 
Yes. As far as I know. But there is an app called "App backup and restore" one can use

So i am back on lollopop and enjoying it so far again. Didn't go for any launcher, used to have nova on all my devices. Going plain TW at the moment. Thanks for that app suggestion, it is a great app and a lifesaver (data saver) of note. Works likea charm.

Do anyone have issues with nova launcher on lollipop?
 
So i am back on lollopop and enjoying it so far again. Didn't go for any launcher, used to have nova on all my devices. Going plain TW at the moment. Thanks for that app suggestion, it is a great app and a lifesaver (data saver) of note. Works likea charm.

Do anyone have issues with nova launcher on lollipop?

I'm just using stock Touchwiz with Lollipop, and it is getting better and better.

Like I've said before, I suspect when I loaded the UK BTU Lollipop ROM on my phone, the main apps where still not optimized for Lollipop, that's why battery life was so poor and I had a few app crashes.

Much much better now, actually starting to like it a lot. :eek:
 
I'm just using stock Touchwiz with Lollipop, and it is getting better and better.

Like I've said before, I suspect when I loaded the UK BTU Lollipop ROM on my phone, the main apps where still not optimized for Lollipop, that's why battery life was so poor and I had a few app crashes.

Much much better now, actually starting to like it a lot. :eek:

Me too. Went back and worth a couple of times, but in the end the geek in me won, cause i just had to have the latest on my phone. Glad its getting better though.

Any progress on the camera testing on lollipop you mentioned?
 
Any progress on the camera testing on lollipop you mentioned?

Low light performance is very hit and miss.

Focus as well, cos there is no more red and green indicators present - I am absolutely astonished as to why Samsung removed it.

Low light photo quality improve if I use HDR (high dynamic range), will have to test some more.

Any photographers with tips?
 
Low light performance is very hit and miss.

Focus as well, cos there is no more red and green indicators present - I am absolutely astonished as to why Samsung removed it.

Low light photo quality improve if I use HDR (high dynamic range), will have to test some more.

Any photographers with tips?
Yeah... Get a DSLR


 
Lollipop is finally available for the exynos version G900H
- Kazakhstan
Downloading now
 
Hi,

Whats the verdict? Working? Good/bad?

So far so good. Battery life has seen a huge improvement but i think it's still too early to judge.

Give me till Friday for a proper verdict.

But if you are desperate, I would say go for it!
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X