Samsung Galaxy S5

I'm so disappointed with the S5. My SD card was read only after the last updates. My internal memory filled up to fast. Phone ran like a donkey. So I ran Chainfire's auto root, and loaded the sd card fix. So then I thought, hey, I'm rooted so I may as well install BusyBox ... Sigh, what an effup. It screws up so much, it makes the phone unusable. Ahh well gone so far, may as well load a ROM. Dropped Alliance Rom on and my phone is back to behaving..... Looks pretty much stock, everything "bangsum" still works. Lets see if it lasts :D
Look into an app called folder mount.
 
I'm so disappointed with the S5. My SD card was read only after the last updates. My internal memory filled up to fast. Phone ran like a donkey. So I ran Chainfire's auto root, and loaded the sd card fix. So then I thought, hey, I'm rooted so I may as well install BusyBox ... Sigh, what an effup. It screws up so much, it makes the phone unusable. Ahh well gone so far, may as well load a ROM. Dropped Alliance Rom on and my phone is back to behaving..... Looks pretty much stock, everything "bangsum" still works. Lets see if it lasts :D

Huh? Did you buy a Sansong S5 from Gumtree?

My phone is superfast (Snapdragon LTE version)!! :eek:
 
media... u only get a good 10gb to use.

Yea, I put some videos on the phone myself for my daughter but nowhere near that much (3 gigs or so).

Not put it back after getting it back though, Amazon has supplied her with tons of free games.

I have a 32GB SD card in it now, 27GB free, only about 4GB free on the phone memory though.
 
Hi Guys
Can you guys test something for me?
when connecting my phone to my car Radio (Via Aux) and listening to music, when the tracks change theres a weird popping sound.
I thought it was my Aux cable so got a new one, same thing, tested on another phone both cables no problem.
And only happens when changing the track and its freaking loud! :confused: :(
 
Hi Guys
Can you guys test something for me?
when connecting my phone to my car Radio (Via Aux) and listening to music, when the tracks change theres a weird popping sound.
I thought it was my Aux cable so got a new one, same thing, tested on another phone both cables no problem.
And only happens when changing the track and its freaking loud! :confused: :(

I use Poweramp and don't have this issue. What app are you using? Does it happen with earphones?
 
I use Poweramp and don't have this issue. What app are you using? Does it happen with earphones?

I'm using The default music player, and i use my gear 2 to change tracks while i'm driving. I tried with earphones and don't hear it, not sure if its cause its softer via Earphones (have tried putting the volume down)
I did a google search now and looks like it is an issue a few people noticed. One guy mentioned putting the phone on silent or Vibrate sorts the issue - but kind of stupid
I'll try Poweramp trial if it doesn't give an issue and works on the gear Ill buy the full version
 
I'm using The default music player, and i use my gear 2 to change tracks while i'm driving. I tried with earphones and don't hear it, not sure if its cause its softer via Earphones (have tried putting the volume down)
I did a google search now and looks like it is an issue a few people noticed. One guy mentioned putting the phone on silent or Vibrate sorts the issue - but kind of stupid
I'll try Poweramp trial if it doesn't give an issue and works on the gear Ill buy the full version

You should also test without the Gear.
 
I'm using The default music player, and i use my gear 2 to change tracks while i'm driving. I tried with earphones and don't hear it, not sure if its cause its softer via Earphones (have tried putting the volume down)
I did a google search now and looks like it is an issue a few people noticed. One guy mentioned putting the phone on silent or Vibrate sorts the issue - but kind of stupid
I'll try Poweramp trial if it doesn't give an issue and works on the gear Ill buy the full version

Switch to Poweramp regardless. No one should listen to their audio files on Android with any other app.
 
I am trying it at the moment but only with earphones
Media controller on gear to change tracks and I hear no popping sounds.

I'll try later with desktop speakers when I can make a noise.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X