South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Still popsYou should also test without the Gear.
that good huh?Switch to Poweramp regardless. No one should listen to their audio files on Android with any other app.
I am trying it at the moment but only with earphones
Media controller on gear to change tracks and I hear no popping sounds.
I'll try later with desktop speakers when I can make a noise.
isie, maybe you should upgrade your car![]()
Does the car have a low-budget stereo?
hahaha.....exactly what I was thinking!![]()
Standard Golf IV Audio - dont think its that
Still pops
Thanks
Switch to Poweramp regardless. No one should listen to their audio files on Android with any other app.
Kinda true...
Neutron Player (and myself) would disagree. And I own both.
Didn't know Neutron had a player. I will check it out
Neutron Player (and myself) would disagree. And I own both.
Neutron looks horrible though. Poweramp is by far the best balance of functionality, aesthetic and usability.
yea same thing with my cheapie speakers.
2 pops when changing tracks, 1 pop when pressing play or pressing on a track.
And just to complete the experiment.
No popping through bluetooth speakers.
Gone and checked cause I can't recall the popping. I don't have the popping but there is noise between tracks when allowed to cycle. But when selecting a new track - nothing but a smooth transition
With speakers plugged into the earphone jack?
No, plugged into the aux jack
No weirdness on my AV receiver
I think it's likely something with cheapies and old then
Nope looks like the default player is the issue.
Tried Power Amp works perfectly, no pop when changing tracks.
Works with the Galaxy gear as well - only down side it doesn't show track names on the gear - might just be a setting i need to find but not major issue.
Thanks for the tip the App seems to work much better then the default!
will doGreat to hear
Please go to Samsungs site and start a chat with a support guy about this, explain how you "fixed" it.
I am glad it's not hardware related/
Sounds like it is starting to price more like other better devices. Like the lg g2. Would still be a fool to buy that lucky packet phone though (s5).The S5's price is starting to come down.Kalahari is offering the phone for R7700.They started at R9700 just 4 months ago.Looks like it is the exynos 32 GB version.
Kalahari also has the S5 mini for R 6300.At that price you can just as well get a real S5.![]()
Not when you consider that you get far more "minutes" and data tacked with a better device than a samsung. If you could get the same offered with a Samsung then why would anyone buy this generic lucky packet range of phones ? Yet they do. Suckers is the only conclusion. Worse phone. Worse deal. Most popular choice. Good deal ? People are idiots.
Sounds like it is starting to price more like other better devices. Like the lg g2. Would still be a fool to buy that lucky packet phone though (s5).
Nobody enjoys that phone. Just like nobody really likes lady gaga's music. Its a misguided pop decision and true fans of tech (or music) must ridicule it.From the Galaxy S3 thread
And here
Why won't you leave us to enjoy our lucky packet sherbet in peace? Go spam an LG thread
Nobody enjoys that phone. Just like nobody really likes lady gaga's music. Its a misguided pop decision and true fans of tech (or music) must ridicule it.
To call Samsung innovative means you were in a cave in 2007 when the iphone etc ruled and they were producing everything cookie cutter they could to imitate. Google's (Not Samsungs) android software allowed there to be a schism in technological advancement seperate from apple. Samsung don't deserve a mention when it comes to technological advancement. Its a joke they are the biggest tech company of our age. A triumph of content over context.