Samsung Galaxy S5

Nobody enjoys that phone. Just like nobody really likes lady gaga's music. Its a misguided pop decision and true fans of tech (or music) must ridicule it.

To call Samsung innovative means you were in a cave in 2007 when the iphone etc ruled and they were producing everything cookie cutter they could to imitate. Google's (Not Samsungs) android software allowed there to be a schism in technological advancement seperate from apple. Samsung don't deserve a mention when it comes to technological advancement. Its a joke they are the biggest tech company of our age. A triumph of content over context.
The S5 rocks buddy. Don't hate, it's unbecoming.
 
Nobody enjoys that phone. Just like nobody really likes lady gaga's music. Its a misguided pop decision and true fans of tech (or music) must ridicule it.

To call Samsung innovative means you were in a cave in 2007 when the iphone etc ruled and they were producing everything cookie cutter they could to imitate. Google's (Not Samsungs) android software allowed there to be a schism in technological advancement seperate from apple. Samsung don't deserve a mention when it comes to technological advancement. Its a joke they are the biggest tech company of our age. A triumph of content over context.

Off your medication bud?
 
LTE version or 32GB

Still deciding on upgrading from my S4

My network (Cell c) has no LTE - however coming from the Exynos chip-set I'm keen to try something different as I find the Exynos quite laggy and not enough support for it

What would you guys suggest?
 
Nobody enjoys that phone.

The s3? I love mine. In 4 months I would have used it daily for 2 years. Can you tell me which flagship at the time was better & why?

/ok perhaps the s5 thread isn't the best place to do this. Go start a thread "why I hate Samsung phones" or something.
 
I simply love my Gold Snapdragon S5. The display still wows me every single day. :love:

Can easily see why Tech sites reckon it's the best display ever to be put inside a smartphone.

Enjoy this fantastic phone!

Samsung-Galaxy-S5-copper-gold-swagger-yolo_zpsb67166cc.jpg
 
I don't mind.
Perhaps with more like him we can also get a Samsung Galaxy S5 #2 thread to brag about like those S2 guys have.

Yeah, that's the only way to get the S5 to go to #2. Make a TK of it. The S2 thread had proper discussions. S2 FTW!
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X