Samsung Galaxy S5

Hahaha....I can just imagine!

The nice thing is that you get the new builds instantly, not like Samsung who must first go and test LolliWiz worldwide.

But....I really like TouchWiz, and actually think pure Android is a bit bland.

I want more.

Just install a proper launcher.

I've been loving Aviate lately.
 
Yup, but LolliWiz frustrated me enough to do it.

Luckily all my contacts are in my Google account, so as soon as I login everything is back. And I have a 64GB Kingston SD card, to backup my WhatsApp conversations. Everything else, on my SD card.

Just Factory Reset, install KitKat again and do a cache wipe. Done.

It's so worth it, I am happy with my S5 again.

*Some of the crazy people on XDA now want to sell their S5s because of LolliWiz - their phones are "slow" now. :p

So I'm back on Kitkat and it does somehow feel like an upgrade. Just runs smooth and everything works great.
 
I don't like launchers that automatically arrange my apps for me. I'm on android because I like the control. If I just wanted to be a pawn I would've bought an iPhone.

Don't knock it, till you try it. I haven't been to the app drawer in over a month and the intergrated news digests are awesome.
 
just got my s5, upgraded from the s4, any one have the wireless charger? worth getting?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X