Samsung Galaxy S5

13:41 and battery is still on 78% compared to 25% at this time previously

Damn i'm loving this lollipop update so far

With that said, is anyone having issues with Nova launcher gestures? (the expand notification in particular - the others work fine)
 
With that said, is anyone having issues with Nova launcher gestures? (the expand notification in particular - the others work fine)

You don't really need Nova Launcher anymore, TouchWiz is pretty good on the Lollipop ROM.

Might save you some more battery juice.
 
13:41 and battery is still on 78% compared to 25% at this time previously

Damn i'm loving this lollipop update so far

With that said, is anyone having issues with Nova launcher gestures? (the expand notification in particular - the others work fine)

Yes. Currently that feature of Nova doesn't work on Lollipop.
 
Yes. Currently that feature of Nova doesn't work on Lollipop.
Damn... Do you know if they are working on a fix or update?

Battery life is brilliant on lollipop so far - from 5:30am till now and I still have 28% remaining.

Prior to this my phone would be dead at around 3pm

Loving it
 
Damn... Do you know if they are working on a fix or update?

Battery life is brilliant on lollipop so far - from 5:30am till now and I still have 28% remaining.

Prior to this my phone would be dead at around 3pm

Loving it

They are aware of this issue as well as the delay with the teslaunread plugin. They released an update to tesla, but the delay is still present. Hopefulle they fix it soon. I used nova for many years, but currently just on lolliwiz.
 
Roaming is seemless with Lollipop, and works brilliantly.

TelkomRoaming_zpsc54ffa48.png
 
The only thing I'm trying to sortout is mute. Why would they remove mute? Sitting in a meeting, I feel stupid with my phone continually vibrating. A plus side, if I leave it in my pocket, I might start enjoying it. :)
 
The only thing I'm trying to sortout is mute. Why would they remove mute? Sitting in a meeting, I feel stupid with my phone continually vibrating. A plus side, if I leave it in my pocket, I might start enjoying it. :)
You must just use the "All" setting.

I posted the solution a few pages back, with screenshots.
 
After uninstalling the Facebook app and rather using my Chrome browser to access FB, my phone feels like it's using a pure Lollipop ROM. :)

Thanks for the great tip, fanny dry!
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X