faniebraai
RIP
All I get is a blank screen. Tried phone & desktop. :wtf:
me too
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
All I get is a blank screen. Tried phone & desktop. :wtf:
Chrome browser on Windows 7: View attachment 211932 (I F5'ed twice just in case it was cache'ed)
Sometimes the phone doesn't charge on the wireless charger - is there something special I am supposed to do when placing the phone (other than checking that all cables properly connected)?
I also have this issue where is charges fine and then stops charging. Not sure if it's heat related or what, but I find myself plugging in at night now.it's not you, must be the charger... first you have to put it down just right (might as well plug the fscker in), and sometimes I'll wake up in the morning to see my phone stopped charging during the night. Its a little (read very) frustrating to be honest.
it's not you, must be the charger... first you have to put it down just right (might as well plug the fscker in), and sometimes I'll wake up in the morning to see my phone stopped charging during the night. Its a little (read very) frustrating to be honest.
I bought this device and get get what the fuss about the screen is, my G3 has a much better display.
I'm getting 2.5-3 SOT.
Battery life is good but not great
I bought this device and get get what the fuss about the screen is, my G3 has a much better display.
First theme I can actually use: My Way
Don't themes adversely affect performance?
it's not you, must be the charger... first you have to put it down just right (might as well plug the fscker in), and sometimes I'll wake up in the morning to see my phone stopped charging during the night. Its a little (read very) frustrating to be honest.
I also have this issue where is charges fine and then stops charging. Not sure if it's heat related or what, but I find myself plugging in at night now.
Ok, so I tried a theme for the first time. Installed 'Present the music'. Very impressed!!!
I'd go as far to say that it's better than Cyanogen Mod's theme engine.
Ok, so I tried a theme for the first time. Installed 'Present the music'. Very impressed!!!
I'd go as far to say that it's better than Cyanogen Mod's theme engine.

Steady on...![]()
![]()
![]()