Samsung Galaxy S6

Has anyone found a decent case yet, all the ones I like will have to be imported and shipping costs more than the actual case.
 
S6 edge screen protector

Anyone have a screen protector for the s6 edge that covers edge to edge?

Can't even find one on Amazon that they will ship to SA... So I'd love to know the answer too.
 
Double points on the rewards app today..... On 50K now just 10 to go
 
Double points on the rewards app today..... On 50K now just 10 to go
I managed to get 60000! Ordered a clear view cover, but was just wondering if you had an option to choose a colour when ordering any of the covers?
 
Sorry I should have specified, I meant on the rewards app, I have the 60000 points and only the S6 edge clear view or a crappy one for the S6.

I'd rather pay the R300 odd than spam myself with some stupid Samsung app hoping to score points to get a free cover. :p
 
I'd rather pay the R300 odd than spam myself with some stupid Samsung app hoping to score points to get a free cover.
Doesn't the Clear View cover cost R600+? It took me 5 minutes to get 60000 points on the app.
 
The app does have a clear cover for the S6.

Yes, the one that came free from Vodacom, the clear view for S6 edge and a protective cover. The only worth while one being the clear view, which is for the edge only.
 
Does anyone else have problems connecting to Afrihost with the new phones. I have entered the APN correctly and asked them to change my SIM to a LTE one but it still wont connect to any internet connection, it works perfectly if I use the MTN APN.

Any ideas?
 
I have just recieved my Samsung S6 from Telkom, Can someone please explain to me the following:
1. How do I disable International roaming?
2. If I want to use Wifi where or what is the password? I'm on the special R499 special contract where I get 1GB data free for the next 24 months etc
#. If you are just using Wifi does it also use data and if you in an area that has no wifi does it automatically start using data...Sorry about this but none was explained to me at Telkom Direct store...Thanks
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X