South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Screw Friday - ordered & paid now
Awaiting my Titanium skin![]()
Screw Friday - ordered & paid now
Awaiting my Titanium skin![]()
How much in total did it cost incl shipping?
Also keen on maybe the white leather one for my s6
Where did you buy it from?$15 for the back skin only incl shipping
Anyone interested in Dbrand skins?
It's the best money can buy and recommended my MKBHD
I'm planning on placing an order this Friday for the back skin only, as I hate cases.
Where did you buy it from?
Thats not bad though. I'll also give them a shot
Should of all ordered together and saved on shipping :twisted:
I got an original adaptive fast charger for R199 from a Samsung Store.Anyone know where I can buy the Samsung Adaptive Fast Charger seperately?
View attachment 211892
Meh! I miss the good old days when FNB x 24 months worked out less than buying the phone cash now.....
Ordered some dbrand skins. Lets see how long they take to deliver
What did you order?
View attachment 211892
Meh! I miss the good old days when FNB x 24 months worked out less than buying the phone cash now.....
Have they taken it off again? Cannot see it.