genetic
Honorary Master
Xposed available for Lollipop now?
Been available for a while now. Some modules don't work though.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Xposed available for Lollipop now?
I had no idea. Thanks.Been available for a while now. Some modules don't work though.
I'm dying to root my device. Can't stand being left without immersive mode and at least Xposed.
This is the first device I've owned without rooting as soon as I got it. Don't know why I'm scared to. Probably the price tag.
How do you "miss" immersive mode on a Samsung which has hardware buttons ibstead of the on screen buttons like a LG or Nexus?
Or am I misunderstanding something about immersive mode?
Okay i tried the wipe cache partition. Volume up+home+power and its on 4 bars now![]()
Can you please explain what the trick is? I pressed all three and nothing appears to happen?
Phone needs to be off
Status bar. I don't want to see the status bar unless I swipe down to reveal it.
Latest firmware for the S6 (South Africa) on Sammobile available. (24 April)
Changelist: 4631577
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/download/45634/G920FXXU1AOD8_G920FXFV1AOD9_XFV/
That's weird. Your page even says it's a Vodafone version, but my phone's not picking it up through the standard OTA update check.
Guess we just gotta wait a bit longer for Vodafone to check it and roll it out.
Latest firmware for the S6 (South Africa) on Sammobile available. (24 April)
Changelist: 4631577
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/download/45634/G920FXXU1AOD8_G920FXFV1AOD9_XFV/
Sammobile releases leaked firmwares before they're available OTA.
Wouldn't that kill your phone's warranty?
If an app is properly written, they can hide it![]()
Wouldn't that kill your phone's warranty?
I wonder what the telkom one will look like?
I'm actually confused. I have a vodacom sim in a telkom handset, wtf do i download? Lol