Samsung Galaxy S6

Ichigo, perjury is a crime. Don't even think of it.

I got proof right in front of me that the phone was assigned to me and got the simcard

ichigo i found the fecker that stole your phone ^^^ this guy :D

lol :D caught red handed

2916785189_e4645086c4.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yeah yeah, I think Ichigo is now at that phase we call 'Sh*t or get off the pot'. Just do it, without any of the other crafty stuff for good measure.

One weird thing I've noticed with my S6 is that when the screen is set to automatic brightness, it has a tendency to dim the screen too much under certain lighting conditions (notably in the evening) when viewing the photo gallery specifically. Anybody else get that? I just unticked automatic brightness and cranked it up to three quarters, and now everything's fine with the world.
 
Yeah yeah, I think Ichigo is now at that phase we call 'Sh*t or get off the pot'. Just do it, without any of the other crafty stuff for good measure.

One weird thing I've noticed with my S6 is that when the screen is set to automatic brightness, it has a tendency to dim the screen too much under certain lighting conditions (notably in the evening) when viewing the photo gallery specifically. Anybody else get that? I just unticked automatic brightness and cranked it up to three quarters, and now everything's fine with the world.

Was speaking to other people who used the same branch and all faced the same issue with the guy saying their phone was broken and couldn't show them the phone so he has taken quite a few phones the last 2 years.

Wish there was something someone could do to convict him as he is technically stealing.
 
Good new on encryption - I see no discernible impact on performance or battery life.
 
One weird thing I've noticed with my S6 is that when the screen is set to automatic brightness, it has a tendency to dim the screen too much under certain lighting conditions (notably in the evening) when viewing the photo gallery specifically. Anybody else get that? I just unticked automatic brightness and cranked it up to three quarters, and now everything's fine with the world.

This is has been a long standing samsung issue, auto brightness does that sometimes. Don't know if it is just samsung, but has happened with all my samsung phones.
 
Was speaking to other people who used the same branch and all faced the same issue with the guy saying their phone was broken and couldn't show them the phone so he has taken quite a few phones the last 2 years.

Wish there was something someone could do to convict him as he is technically stealing.

Sort of half following, but was the phone that was initially assigned to you, given to another customer?
 
Anyone having a problem with signal constantly 2-3 bars? Coming from an s5, i use to get full signal at home. Now i only get 3 bars max..

Im on TM.
 
Last edited:
Anyone having a problem with signal constantly 2-3 bars? Coming from an s5, i use to get full signal at home. Now i only get 3 bars max..

Im on TM.

I have the same problem, i will have to take my phone in for a warranty assessment. I am starting to believe it is not a phone problem but a MTN LTE *** coverage problem.
 
Sort of half following, but was the phone that was initially assigned to you, given to another customer?

I presume not as they claimed it was faulty so could have been either way not sure why they wrote the IMEI number on our contract we signed if it was going to be for someone else.
 
I presume not as they claimed it was faulty so could have been either way not sure why they wrote the IMEI number on our contract we signed if it was going to be for someone else.

Jeepers, what a crock. They've obviously given it to someone else.

I got a phone from TM last year and they insist on opening the box in the shop in front of you. To open it to check it before they give it to you is nonsense. What would they do? Open it, register the sim card, set up a google account etc etc all before giving it to you as new? The manager is lying through his teeth.

Man I'd be furious and you obviously are too, but long term, make them pay by spending your cash elsewhere.
 
I got a phone from TM last year and they insist on opening the box in the shop in front of you. To open it to check it before they give it to you is nonsense. What would they do? Open it, register the sim card, set up a google account etc etc all before giving it to you as new? The manager is lying through his teeth.

Man I'd be furious and you obviously are too, but long term, make them pay by spending your cash elsewhere.

Got my S6 yesterday from TM and as mentioned the box was still sealed and they also insited to open it in front of me beore me leaving to make sure everything was OK.

BTW I am totally impressed with the phone. :D
 
Jeepers, what a crock. They've obviously given it to someone else.

I got a phone from TM last year and they insist on opening the box in the shop in front of you. To open it to check it before they give it to you is nonsense. What would they do? Open it, register the sim card, set up a google account etc etc all before giving it to you as new? The manager is lying through his teeth.

Man I'd be furious and you obviously are too, but long term, make them pay by spending your cash elsewhere.

Will be either using MTN or Vodacom depending on who can give me the better deal unless Telkom can do a miracle in the end and fire the dude and get me my phone :D.
 
I have the same problem, i will have to take my phone in for a warranty assessment. I am starting to believe it is not a phone problem but a MTN LTE *** coverage problem.
Okay i tried the wipe cache partition. Volume up+home+power and its on 4 bars now :)
 
I'm dying to root my device. Can't stand being left without immersive mode and at least Xposed. :(

This is the first device I've owned without rooting as soon as I got it. Don't know why I'm scared to. Probably the price tag.
 
I'm on the same boat.
Not so much the price tag, I'm more worried about tripping Knox and not being able to use Samsung Pay when it launches.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X