Samsung Galaxy S6

The same reason why our cars don't come with everything they have oversees cause they think it will cost too much for the consumers to afford.

Yip! Plus, people willing to pay the extra for the larger storage, and who actually need that extra space are scarce - Blue Shirt you are definitely the minority.
 
Does anyone know when the 128GB models will be available (regular S6 and S6 Edge)? I want to upgrade two MTN contracts but the itty-bitty 32GB and 64GB models don't suit my needs.

When i upgraded at MTN they gave me an 128Gb model for the same price as the 64Gb model, they are available it just depends at which store you go to. I was told it was a promotion at this store, it was at the menlyn branch.
 
Initial thoughts seems to be that the Samsung sensor is just as good. I am happy mine is a Sony sensor though.
 
Same, also the Sony. I guess all the people in South Africa would have gotten the same batch from Samsung South Africa, so we're safe :)

Both sensors are pretty much identical, so it's a storm in a tea-cup.

People should rather worry how they take their pictures, and not worry on semantics in discrepancies in manufacturers.
 
anyway to check what is using my battery so quickly as I only get 9 hrs for 66% used?

I think you should give the phone more time to calibrate the battery gauge and for everything to settle. I received my phone on Friday and it said 11 hours left when full but this morning it was 17 hours.
 
Whoever here is using Tapatalk (not the MyBroadBand version) can you try to upload a photo taken with your phone with the app? I've been having endless issues, and honestly, I'm gatvol.
 
Whoever here is using Tapatalk (not the MyBroadBand version) can you try to upload a photo taken with your phone with the app? I've been having endless issues, and honestly, I'm gatvol.

Processing the upload fails at 70% even after reducing picture size to 2.4M.

Using Tapatalk version 4.13.4
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X