faniebraai
RIP
Does anyone know when the 128GB models will be available (regular S6 and S6 Edge)? I want to upgrade two MTN contracts but the itty-bitty 32GB and 64GB models don't suit my needs.
maybe never in this country
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Does anyone know when the 128GB models will be available (regular S6 and S6 Edge)? I want to upgrade two MTN contracts but the itty-bitty 32GB and 64GB models don't suit my needs.
maybe never in this country
Why do you think so?
Why do you think so?
The same reason why our cars don't come with everything they have oversees cause they think it will cost too much for the consumers to afford.
maybe never in this country
You can order one through your service provider.
Does anyone know when the 128GB models will be available (regular S6 and S6 Edge)? I want to upgrade two MTN contracts but the itty-bitty 32GB and 64GB models don't suit my needs.
Also got the Sony
Same, also the Sony. I guess all the people in South Africa would have gotten the same batch from Samsung South Africa, so we're safe![]()
anyway to check what is using my battery so quickly as I only get 9 hrs for 66% used?
I think you should give the phone more time to calibrate the battery gauge and for everything to settle. I received my phone on Friday and it said 11 hours left when full but this morning it was 17 hours.
anyway to check what is using my battery so quickly as I only get 9 hrs for 66% used?
Whoever here is using Tapatalk (not the MyBroadBand version) can you try to upload a photo taken with your phone with the app? I've been having endless issues, and honestly, I'm gatvol.