Samsung Galaxy S6

oh ok you should get the battery life I get then unless you been using it a lot.

I use it quite a lot and at home the network is **** so it's always roaming.

I'm happy with anything averaging 12 hours.

My S5 was schit - 6 Hrs max
 
I use it quite a lot and at home the network is **** so it's always roaming.

I'm happy with anything averaging 12 hours.

My S5 was schit - 6 Hrs max

I only ever get 2g at home on Vodacom unless I use my 3g Mifi Telkom Mobile sim card.

Never had a S5, but my S4 seemed to last quite a long time.
 
Have you guys tried the lock screen Live Weather wallpaper? Absolutely love it. :love:

Unable to upload a screenshot via Tapatalk. :(
 
Seriously. That Vodacom rep doesn't know what the fck he's talking about.

Where are you based?

Fanie, are you sure you know what you are talking about, because some of the drivel you have passed off as technical information does not really cut the mustard. You know you don't have to answer every single response and reply. No wonder you such a massive post count. Frequent charge cycles will fry this battery under 2 years, it will deteriorate very fast I think. LTE will be a major battery drain in a place like SA where we have much greater distances between cell towers, to ignore this would be fatal.

So in the end this device might be cool as long as you are always near a charger ..... had that same feeling with my S4.
 
Sorry if this has been asked, but I heard there is an app you can use to register your S6 with Sumsung for the free screen repair etc.

Does anyone know what it is called?
 
Fanie, are you sure you know what you are talking about, because some of the drivel you have passed off as technical information does not really cut the mustard. You know you don't have to answer every single response and reply. No wonder you such a massive post count. Frequent charge cycles will fry this battery under 2 years, it will deteriorate very fast I think. LTE will be a major battery drain in a place like SA where we have much greater distances between cell towers, to ignore this would be fatal.

So in the end this device might be cool as long as you are always near a charger ..... had that same feeling with my S4.

What "technical information"?
 
Had difficulty with the fingerprint recognision a while back. Battled to get access to the phone.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X