BrianStephan
Expert Member
How good is the Telkom Network though?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Mine is, yes.
On board is up to you. Edge looks prettier, but is it worth the R200 bucks? That's up to you to decide according to your budget.
As far as I know, the iphone 6 battery is schit
How good is the Telkom Network though?
How good is the Telkom Network though?
Wonder why LTE only affects certain people's S6, is it the reception causing the battery drain?
How sure are you that it is LTE?
cause that is the only thing I turned off which made a difference
and which app is reporting the usage spike?
at the moment Device Idle is 7%, Cell Standby 6% and Screen 3% and Google Services 2%.
Still using stock apps and only installed Whatsapp and the Samsung Rewards app.
and when you switch LTE on, which one spikes?
Was Google Services when I did have it on when I last checked
You want us to compare jelly bean with Lollipop? To big OS upgrades later? GTFO
S6 have built in themes. Go to settings, themes... and check out the theme store.
hmmmm sounds right.
how much do you get with LTE on?
if you want, I'll hop off of wifi tomorrow, and we can compare results?
Have heard its a nightmare to port to Telkom.
3 themes all bright.
Went to the theme shop no dark themes.
(One last thing, just tell me it's not my imagination regarding my theory with AMOLED? )
@fanie, yes. I had to uninstall the latest update and then reinstall it again. Rebooted the phone and still takes around 3-4% per minute when using the device. It did nothing.
Its not only me, the whole world is complaining. Nothing wrong with my handset. Just a **** phone!
@fanie, yes. I had to uninstall the latest update and then reinstall it again. Rebooted the phone and still takes around 3-4% per minute when using the device. It did nothing.
Its not only me, the whole world is complaining. Nothing wrong with my handset. Just a **** phone!
Besides this all. Does anyone know how I can remove vodcom software or do a total clean install of the OS? I factory resetted the device 7 times this weekend and 2 today, but all their **** simply returns?
are you sure google play services is updated in the play store?