Samsung Galaxy S6

*Takes slap

/reaches for mjollnir


Seriously thou, what would you recommend for the S6 to truly enjoy this phone
 
OK. I apologize.

And yes, we were doing testing. Why were we doing it? You won't see this kind of testing in the other threads because of 1 reason. Lollipop. Lollipop brought with it a kind of hibernation. Some people in here got it, others didn't. We were trying to find what causes it to happen or not happen. That's the only reason.

S6 design wise is exactly what Samsung has needed to do. I am a Samsung fanbooi and deep down, EDGE jealousy is still inside me....

Hopefully the guys who are having big battery drain issues can come right. I don't want the phone to fail, I really don't!

I have just always had this little nagging doubt in my head that a smaller battery couldn't handle the better screen and performance. I would love to be proved wrong.
 
Last edited:
S6 design wise is exactly what Samsung has needed to do. I am a Samsung fanbooi and deep down, EDGE jealousy is still inside me....

Hopefully the guys who are having big battery drain issues can come right. I don't want the phone to fail, I really don't!

I have just always had this little nagging doubt in my head that a smaller battery couldn't handle the better screen and performance. I would love to be proved wrong.

well, considered yourself proven wrong. I probably have a 100 apps on my phone, lasts the whole day... what more evidence do you need? :p
 
*Takes slap

/reaches for mjollnir


Seriously thou, what would you recommend for the S6 to truly enjoy this phone

Firstly I would say get over your hangups about Android. If you can't do that take the financial knock, sell the phone and buy a iPhone. Then in a months time you can take another financial knock and sell the iPhone again and get another S6.

I think it might be too late for you though. The promises of magical unicorn poop coming from the iphone by the iCrowd has obviously worked on you. We will welcome you back when you realise the truth.
 
Firstly I would say get over your hangups about Android. If you can't do that take the financial knock, sell the phone and buy a iPhone. Then in a months time you can take another financial knock and sell the iPhone again and get another S6.

I think it might be too late for you though. The promises of magical unicorn poop coming from the iphone by the iCrowd has obviously worked on you. We will welcome you back when you realise the truth.

Good plan. I think Thor is actually looking for iPostmanPot phone :D
 
well, considered yourself proven wrong. I probably have a 100 apps on my phone, lasts the whole day... what more evidence do you need?
This. My battery life is epic. :D

Have 40-50% battery at the end of the day with 2-3hrs screen on time.
 
So which one is better the S6 or the Edge and does the 64G compared to the 32G make a difference? When it comes to vodacom contracts its a R200p/m difference with the 1G data X 24 months. Or would the Note 4 edge be a better buy?
 
So what apps will the iphone give you that the android won't?

A battery :P

Firstly I would say get over your hangups about Android. If you can't do that take the financial knock, sell the phone and buy a iPhone. Then in a months time you can take another financial knock and sell the iPhone again and get another S6.

I think it might be too late for you though. The promises of magical unicorn poop coming from the iphone by the iCrowd has obviously worked on you. We will welcome you back when you realise the truth.

Hahaha, nah you have a point, maybe tonight I'll go and appreciate this lil bugger.
I think the gobi has android 4.2 what is the advantages of 5.0.1 that the S6 has ?

( I am maar a android noob and don't use it to it's potential )

Also where can I get that dark theme as I think the AMOLED can save battery if you have a true black theme.
 
So which one is better the S6 or the Edge and does the 64G compared to the 32G make a difference? When it comes to vodacom contracts its a R200p/m difference with the 1G data X 24 months. Or would the Note 4 edge be a better buy?

Only the screen curve and memory, if you think you will fill it.
 
cool is that with LTE on?

Mine is, yes.

So which one is better the S6 or the Edge and does the 64G compared to the 32G make a difference? When it comes to vodacom contracts its a R200p/m difference with the 1G data X 24 months. Or would the Note 4 edge be a better buy?

On board is up to you. Edge looks prettier, but is it worth the R200 bucks? That's up to you to decide according to your budget.

A battery :P

As far as I know, the iphone 6 battery is schit
 
Hahaha, nah you have a point, maybe tonight I'll go and appreciate this lil bugger.
I think the gobi has android 4.2 what is the advantages of 5.0.1 that the S6 has ?

( I am maar a android noob and don't use it to it's potential )

Also where can I get that dark theme as I think the AMOLED can save battery if you have a true black theme.

You want us to compare jelly bean with Lollipop? To big OS upgrades later? GTFO

S6 have built in themes. Go to settings, themes... and check out the theme store.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X