faniebraai
RIP
How long does your battery last fanie?
The whole day. With everything on.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
How long does your battery last fanie?
The whole day. With everything on.
![Screenshot_2015-05-11-08-55-33[1].jpg Screenshot_2015-05-11-08-55-33[1].jpg](https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/data/attachments/174/174489-1b473fb14b1af1700a837fedd03745fe.jpg?hash=G0c_sUsa8X)
![Screenshot_2015-05-11-08-54-27[1].jpg Screenshot_2015-05-11-08-54-27[1].jpg](https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/data/attachments/174/174487-53eec260eabf2c27e02b9343df9c9717.jpg?hash=U-7CYOq_LC)
Well, Gmail, as example, was not on my list of apps, but I did find it in the play store with an update option and actually updated it.
These are the only apps showing under MyApps:
I'll give you 4.5kwaiting for vodacom to open and see what they say. If you really are prepared to buy the S6 I will sell it to you at 4k.
Do any of you guys have the purple spot on the front camera image?
And B T W
I see that super reliable source sammobile speaks of a swollen battery in a S6 in korea.
Do you guys get any heat off the back panel under any conditions.
waiting for vodacom to open and see what they say. If you really are prepared to buy the S6 I will sell it to you at 4k.
I'll give you 4.5k![]()
Interesting but alas I do not own one of these puppies yet.Have you taken any pictures of lasers ? Laser will do that to the CCD
Farkoff5K Cash Money![]()
I think it was mostly turning off mobile data and setting it to gsm only and using power saving mode, I use wifi only and set Wifi during sleep only when plugged in.
16 hour 55 min with 1 d 16 h left.
FarkoffMy SNote is four years old. Need an upgrade badly
![]()
You are like a bunch of hillbillies fighting over an old dried up hooker. I am starting to think the S6 is a bit of lemon, but nobody that has bought it will bad mouth it for fear of looking like an idiot to have bought it.
Turning off all the services and then boasting about 2 day battery life is only going to make you look like a ****er.
So in short if sounds like a great device as long as you don't actually use it the way it was intended.
It would then benefit one to just purchase a phone of R100 and will be content lolYou are like a bunch of hillbillies fighting over an old dried up hooker. I am starting to think the S6 is a bit of lemon, but nobody that has bought it will bad mouth it for fear of looking like an idiot to have bought it.
Turning off all the services and then boasting about 2 day battery life is only going to make you look like a ****er.
So in short if sounds like a great device as long as you don't actually use it the way it was intended.
I get around the same which is pretty gooddon't talk K@k dude
I love my S6 and use it with most things left on permanently
On average I get 13-15 hours battery life with 2,5 - 3,5 Screen on time
don't talk K@k dude
I love my S6 and use it with most things left on permanently
On average I get 13-15 hours battery life with 2,5 - 3,5 Screen on time
Interesting question what will happen then? purchase another S6 everytime you have a faulty battery??The question is .... will that non replaceable battery last 2 years? Samsung has had a number of battery ****ups the last while. My S2, S3 Mini & S4 or suffered from swollen batteries that had to be replaced.
You are like a bunch of hillbillies fighting over an old dried up hooker. I am starting to think the S6 is a bit of lemon, but nobody that has bought it will bad mouth it for fear of looking like an idiot to have bought it.
Turning off all the services and then boasting about 2 day battery life is only going to make you look like a ****er.
So in short if sounds like a great device as long as you don't actually use it the way it was intended.