Samsung Galaxy S6

How's your battery life with the watch connected to Bluetooth all day? I have the Gear 2 but only use it when at the gym.

I guess it's ok. Don't really have a reference without it. But with bluetooth 4 the power usage is so low, i don't think it makes a big difference. But I do think it stops the phone from going into deep sleep.
 
Battery life is never a very objective thing. My phone's battery never lasts as long as other people's. But then again, I utilize every little last part of it. I have a million apps installed. Locations services permanently on. Bluetooth permanently connected to my watch. I tapatalk and whatsapp a lot on it, and read articles/browse. Not so much phoning. So it's hard for me to give an opinion that someone else can second.

Sounds like my usage... But have a few calls a day. How long does it last you?
 
Sounds like my usage... But have a few calls a day. How long does it last you?

Well see, I have a charger in my car. So charge it on there as well. Not a heavy user during the day, but quite heavy once I'm at home. Currently sitting on 84% with screen on time of 36m :p

On my way home I'll hook it up to the charger, and then easily make it till sleepy time. Maybe I'll not charge it this afternoon and see how it goes.
 
Does anyone know where I can get the blue S6 on contract? I am due for an upgrade but Cell C says they don't have the rights to the blue S6 and are only stocking black and white. Is this true, should I look somewhere else or hang on and maybe Cell C gets in at a later stage?
 
Does anyone know where I can get the blue S6 on contract? I am due for an upgrade but Cell C says they don't have the rights to the blue S6 and are only stocking black and white. Is this true, should I look somewhere else or hang on and maybe Cell C gets in at a later stage?

I don't think anyone in South Africa are getting it. Not at this stage. Maybe later in the year.
 
Any one know how to adjust the default snooze time on the alarm clock from 3 times at 5 min to a custom setting?
 
According to Samsung-updates.com, the Vodacom firmware on our phones (G920FXXU1AOD8) is currently the newest firmware out there with the highest changelist. Hopefully Vodacom stick to providing us with new firmware.

Galaxy S6 Firmware.jpg
 
I am also getting used to the new UI, I am sticking with TW but it seems that they have taken away a few features.

The sort the app drawer alphabetically and infinite scrolling being the two I miss the most.

I agree, sorting would be useful! You can at least shift the position of the apps in the app drawer manually by clicking on Edit and then long-pressing and dragging app icons.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X