faniebraai
RIP
Ja, that is the problem. It seems if the LTE connection is crappy then the call connection is too. I will disable LTE here at home, I have Wi Fi here.
If I turn LTE off at home, I only have edge
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Ja, that is the problem. It seems if the LTE connection is crappy then the call connection is too. I will disable LTE here at home, I have Wi Fi here.
Has anyone been able to get LTE on telkom network?
I'm using the standard Samsung cover which seems pretty good. Covers the corners and the rear glass / camera but allows the phones sexyness to still show through.Any decent cases out for the S6 yet?
I must say TouchWiz on the s6 is actually pretty cool - far better than the previous versions that I have used.

I'm using the standard Samsung cover which seems pretty good. Covers the corners and the rear glass / camera but allows the phones sexyness to still show through.![]()
Pavillion is also out of stock looks like I won't be getting my s6.
Anyone who can check if Gateway is also so I don't have to drive there for nothing?
I'll pop in and find out if i'm going near there during lunch, can't promise anything though.
Competition time for all owners of Samsung Galaxy S6 phone. If you win take me along.
http://www.samsung.com/za/promotions/GS6mayweather/