really even with roaming on?
yep
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
really even with roaming on?
Anyone figured out to make a custom theme yet?
Okay anyone on Telkom Mobile turn off LTE and save battery
Been wondering what impact this would have on battery life. Anyone know?
that sucks then hope they get lte in the future
They do have LTE but just not on a band that the S6 can read.
any reason why they chose a band which isn't supported by the s6?
I see cell c are giving away 12 gb of data, not sure if that is p/m or once-off. Did anyone on here sign a contract with cell c
I have changed to GSM only, that is the only way that I get a decent signal for voice. On LTE or WCDMA people can't hear me as the signal is too bad.
This is actually a pain in the butt for me.
Thanks I hope you can
Still can't believe the manager gave my S6 to his friend, I left Vodacon for that same reason.
Apparently it's 3GB for 4 months only. I don't know what u get after those 4 monthsI see cell c are giving away 12 gb of data, not sure if that is p/m or once-off. Did anyone on here sign a contract with cell c
I had that issue on my S5 on lollipop. Look for the beta version of apex. I did that for nova and it's working again1 small issue I have is that I love using Apex Launcher - and then I set swiping downwards anywhere on the homescreen to pull the notification bar down.
This doesn't seems to work on the S6 - I see Nova has the same issue which will be fixed in the next version - just hope the Apex dev will be doing the same.
Apparently it's 3GB for 4 months only. I don't know what u get after those 4 months
Sorry man, got stuck in impromptu meetings. Since they won't answer the phone, maybe try an email?