Samsung Galaxy S6

1 small issue I have is that I love using Apex Launcher - and then I set swiping downwards anywhere on the homescreen to pull the notification bar down.

This doesn't seems to work on the S6 - I see Nova has the same issue which will be fixed in the next version - just hope the Apex dev will be doing the same.
 
Any one else also get some Samsung rewards app notification. Seems like you get points and can use them on vouchers/airtime etc and even covers/headphones

Only for s6 users
 
I have changed to GSM only, that is the only way that I get a decent signal for voice. On LTE or WCDMA people can't hear me as the signal is too bad.

This is actually a pain in the butt for me.
 
I have changed to GSM only, that is the only way that I get a decent signal for voice. On LTE or WCDMA people can't hear me as the signal is too bad.

This is actually a pain in the butt for me.

Sheesh, sorry to hear that. My phonecards have never been this clear. It's high time the cellphone service providers modernise their infrastructure. There's an advert for the S6 in the UK Metro paper today, on a contract with unlimited minutes and data. And in SA, we're still getting contracts with 200MB a month???
 
Thanks I hope you can

Still can't believe the manager gave my S6 to his friend, I left Vodacon for that same reason.

Sorry man, got stuck in impromptu meetings. Since they won't answer the phone, maybe try an email?
 
I am going to the dealer tomorrow as I am sure that the phone is faulty. People can't hear me and the phone keeps cutting out. My wife's S5 has no problems on LTE.
 
I see cell c are giving away 12 gb of data, not sure if that is p/m or once-off. Did anyone on here sign a contract with cell c
Apparently it's 3GB for 4 months only. I don't know what u get after those 4 months
 
1 small issue I have is that I love using Apex Launcher - and then I set swiping downwards anywhere on the homescreen to pull the notification bar down.

This doesn't seems to work on the S6 - I see Nova has the same issue which will be fixed in the next version - just hope the Apex dev will be doing the same.
I had that issue on my S5 on lollipop. Look for the beta version of apex. I did that for nova and it's working again
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X