Samsung Galaxy S6

Eish, my area has lte coverage however I haven't been able to get it. I contacted the support and they say no activation is required on sim. The frequency of telkom signal is 2300 and I know the s6 supports that range
 
I am in love with the phone soon much that I couldn't even let her out of my sight at work today. Everyone wanted to touch my baby with their greasy hands, told them hands off she belongs to me go get yours. A colleague had some hands on time with the device, immediately she left the office cause she couldn't take it. Hour later she has her own phone then everyone wanted to play with hers
 
Any decent cases out for the S6 yet?

I must say TouchWiz on the s6 is actually pretty cool - far better than the previous versions that I have used.
 
Any decent cases out for the S6 yet?

I must say TouchWiz on the s6 is actually pretty cool - far better than the previous versions that I have used.
I'm using the standard Samsung cover which seems pretty good. Covers the corners and the rear glass / camera but allows the phones sexyness to still show through.
 
I'm using the standard Samsung cover which seems pretty good. Covers the corners and the rear glass / camera but allows the phones sexyness to still show through.

Same here, and i'm not a fan of cases
 
Pavillion is also out of stock looks like I won't be getting my s6 :(.

Anyone who can check if Gateway is also so I don't have to drive there for nothing?
 
Pavillion is also out of stock looks like I won't be getting my s6 :(.

Anyone who can check if Gateway is also so I don't have to drive there for nothing?

I'll pop in and find out if i'm going near there during lunch, can't promise anything though.
 
Anyone know where they are selling the clearview covers in CPT for the edge?
That will be a good cover i hope.
 
Just had a customer walk in with a normal S6 in his hand... top corner had a ding in the metal band already....

Ag shem!
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X