Samsung Galaxy S6

1 small issue I have is that I love using Apex Launcher - and then I set swiping downwards anywhere on the homescreen to pull the notification bar down.

This doesn't seems to work on the S6 - I see Nova has the same issue which will be fixed in the next version - just hope the Apex dev will be doing the same.

I have nova. And it works, on the beta version which i get from apkmirror. Swiping doen the app needs notification access.
 
I just got a notification on my phone to download it. Looks like its only for s^ as it has S6 covers but also a TV and Fridge

No ways on this earth will you get the points to get those though. Hoping at least enough for a charger or case
 
I have the S6 - didn't get any notification

What is the name of it?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X