faniebraai
RIP
I actually like the deep blue. Saw the Gold edition at Vodacom and it looks horrible.
The gold is VERY flashy. Girly. Blingy. Too much so.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I actually like the deep blue. Saw the Gold edition at Vodacom and it looks horrible.
Hope everyone is enjoy their phones, I finally got
Nothing still waiting for Telkom to find my S6
Rofl Ichigo, sorry for you.
It is well worth the wait. This is easily the best phone I've ever had (although I will always have a soft spot for my first ever Sony Walkman slider phone).
Will try the 8ta store in Newcastle as I am going up there on Saturday, I hope they got some stock leftover.
Will definitely not give the store in PMB business, but will use the Pavilion or Gateway in the future for upgrades.
Just wondering if I will get charged at the end of the month as I haven't got the Simcard or the phone yet and if it is illegal to charge me?
Rofl Ichigo, sorry for you.
It is well worth the wait. This is easily the best phone I've ever had (although I will always have a soft spot for my first ever Sony Walkman slider phone).
My spot will forever be my S2![]()
Same here. Still have mine, awesome phone. Still consider it the ideal size for 1 handed use.
My spot will forever be my S2![]()
You definitely shouldn't be! I believe your contract will only be activated once your new SIM card is activated on the network.
This reminds me of an experience I had with 8ta (back then) a couple years ago. I also ended up waiting weeks for stock of a new phone to arrive (Sony Xperia Mini Pro), and ended up just getting the phones through MTN swiftly instead.
Seems Telkom still can't get basic stock control right.
Again with one-handed use!!! You people and your hairy palms...
Same here. Still have mine, awesome phone. Still consider it the ideal size for 1 handed use.
So I finally decided to swop my sim card over to my new S6 and to my dismay MTN FLIPPING SENT ME A MICRO SIM! LOL
I'm never doing an upgrade over the phone again.