Samsung Galaxy S7

Getting my black S7 flat tomorrow... but now i wonder if I should have gone with Gold or Silver :o
 
I had a gold S6 flat and went for a gold S7 Edge. Don't regret it, but then again, I dislike black.
However, people here say it is beautiful and you can see highlights in the black, so I think you might just like it.

Yay Fanie!!
 
My email from Samsung Rewards Fulfilment: Gear VR <[email protected]> finally arrived.

Your Samsung Gear VR has been dispatched!

Please see confirmation of dispatch and tracking number for your reference below:

Date of Dispatch: 15-Mar
Waybill Number: SAMVR01405
Delivered to:

So, I tracked the parcel and this is what I got:

14.03.2016 20:38:44 Collection checked in at Johannesburg facility
14.03.2016 20:54:02 Loaded on manifest to Durban facility
14.03.2016 22:23:04 Dispatched
15.03.2016 06:18:57 Checked in at Durban facility
15.03.2016 06:54:11 Loaded for delivery from Durban facility
15.03.2016 06:57:10 Dispatched
15.03.2016 10:51:12 Proof of delivery details captured

Um....I live in Cape Town. Needless to say I have emailed them.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X