Samsung S7 battery replacement

marine1

Honorary Master
My battery hardly lasts anymore

Any idea on who does replacement batteries and cost?

Thanks
In Johannesburg

OCP

Expert Member
In was quoted R750 for batt + install at my local shopping mall cellphone repair shop in CT (Pinelands)

Have replaced a few phones batteries for friends anc colleagues there with no issues.

deesef

In was quoted R750 for batt + install at my local shopping mall cellphone repair shop in CT (Pinelands)

Have replaced a few phones batteries for friends anc colleagues there with no issues.
Brings back memories of the rip-off prices in the initial years of digital wrist watches. A battery that cost 25 cents wholesale was being sold for up to R50 by the jewellery and watch-repair shops.

#bringbackuserreplaceablebatteries

marine1

Honorary Master

Thanks man.
Prices are ridiculous

raeesdawood

My battery hardly lasts anymore

Any idea on who does replacement batteries and cost?

Thanks
In Johannesburg
Samsung smart centres in sandton and constantia kloof can help you. Think it's around 450- 600 last time I asked....

However my s7e also was not lasting anymore I tried to do a full wipe and then restored the phone it went back to it's out of box life.

marine1

Honorary Master
Battery seems to have swelled up its def stuffed.
Wefix say they can repair it - 5 to 12 working days :eek:
Seriously?

mercury12

Expert Member
Anyone done a battery replacement recently on a S7/S8 that can update us on current prices?
I need to get my S8 battery plus replaced, the Samung Store in Rivonia is quoting R2500 :oops: Cellcinix in Melrose Arch Quoted R550.

Edit: Went to China Mall and got the battery replaced from one of the Pakistani stores for R250, let's see how long it lasts.....

Last edited: