Samsung smart TV models Help

CaffeinePirate

I've been looking at getting one of these for awhile now. It will be my first TV so I do want it to be a good one.
I have looked at the 40" ES6600 except that it's so hard to find in shops! Hi-Fi Corp said they could order it- but at a 2 week waiting period, whilst most other shops try sell me the 6200.
Yesterday though I was speaking to a salesman whom suggested the ES7100 46" (in stock) which would cost R13000.00 (R3000 more that the 40" 6600) I have tried to find similar prices on this model in SA and have come up even more blank!

Does anyone know about any shops or places that have this model or the other in stock?:confused:

Shot

stevenv

Expert Member
If you don't want micro dimming and a few extras, can get the 46ES6200 @ Dion Wired for R9,900 and a free 3D blu ray player.

EDIT: I see it looks like you don't want the 6200. Oops :) The 6200 is an awesome screen though! Quite happy with mine.

Ice2Cool

Expert Member
I've been looking at getting one of these for awhile now. It will be my first TV so I do want it to be a good one.
I have looked at the 40" ES6600 except that it's so hard to find in shops! Hi-Fi Corp said they could order it- but at a 2 week waiting period, whilst most other shops try sell me the 6200.
Yesterday though I was speaking to a salesman whom suggested the ES7100 46" (in stock) which would cost R13000.00 (R3000 more that the 40" 6600) I have tried to find similar prices on this model in SA and have come up even more blank!

Does anyone know about any shops or places that have this model or the other in stock?:confused:

Shot

If youre in Durban, give Govan Mani a shout. Theyre brilliant! Kitted out my whole house through them. I found them considerably cheaper than Hirsch and Dion Wired.

MongooseMan

Expert Member
If youre in Durban, give Govan Mani a shout. Theyre brilliant! Kitted out my whole house through them. I found them considerably cheaper than Hirsch and Dion Wired.

Govan Mani are awesome.
One of the things I miss from Durbs, living in CT.

CaffeinePirate

Hey guys.

Thanks for the help. The mentioned Salesman is actually from Govan Mani haha ;)
I was lucky and managed to score the last ES7100 from them so I'm happy. I had looked at the 6200 initially (an even before I started researching on here I was looking at the 5500!)
Has anyone heard of the LG 47LM6700 and its gaming feature?