s0lar
Executive Member
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2009
- Messages
- 7,340
- Reaction score
- 5,950
How's the weather there on your high horse?Yea please don't try to normalise this kak. I don't run my businesses like this and none of the successful businesses I work with do.
You now who does?
Bozos that none of us will do business with.
This whole lone wolf at the coal face of capitalism tough guy bollocks is played out. My tween daughter runs a business on Instagram, there's no excuse for running a Mickey fscking Mouse 'boer maak n plan' shop nowadays. None.
I see the attitudes above expressed with some frequency, often with tales of butthurt attached and it's pathetic. South Africans need to hold to a higher standard, not just complain all the time.
If you want to be the main-oke then run your damn shchit with some integrity and stop crying about your failings.
If he had been around for a short amount of time before this and then pulled this stunt. I would too call him a "bozo". That said I used him more than once for items worth a good couple of thousand with zero issues over a period of a few years.
Surely if he was a "bozo" he could have forgone being a business and maximised his "bozoness" and screwed all on his initial shipping of batteries. That was a lot more than these few items of negligible value.
Sorry to people who got screwed on this but to say it was planned as a "bozo" is premature and uneducated.