The_MAC
Honorary Master
Sounds like Cart Blanche material..
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Trolling 24/7@s0lar What is your angle here? You were not directly affected or ripped off, so why all the defence if it has nothing to do with you? Just trolling for the sake of it, or are you involved with ScottShipping?
That's ridiculously stupid. Hopefully he comes to his senses and makes right asap.I was ripped off. I only put my order in on the 10th July, he already knew by then he was doomed.
Kak man, he was just on holiday. Stop being mean to him. He's a good guy, he's a long time forum member after all...So if I as an external party could see that, why was he still taking orders like @Snotface's after that date right up until he was "liquidated".
That fraud/theft and it's not acceptable.
Scott, man, just stop.You have his books, or your just guessing?
But but, how did you know?Scott, man, just stop.
People are waiting for replies to their emails, but you're wasting time here on MyBB.
Do you have evidence that there is a liquidation in progress? Do you have evidence that he paid any of the orders? Do you have evidence that anything he said is true?Not trolling, all my experiences with SSS were positive.
That said to assume he was committing fraud purposefully with no evidence is a stretch. As I pointed out if he truly wanted to grab and run the most financially opportune time would have been when he took a crap ton of battery orders. But alas, they received their batteries not.
That's the assuming in the last few months that anything was even ordered and paid for, we haven't had any evidence of that yet just a screenshot of a cart.At least can't they give those who ordered the option to pay the couriers/tax on the items , yes its an additional cost and not fair, but at least you get your items. Not ideal solution but better than not getting anything?
This whole thing is really poorly managed.
Like I said, just contacted the first seller. Order was never placed. I gave them all the info in the screenshot he gave me. NOTHING.That's the assuming in the last few months that anything was even ordered and paid for, we haven't had any evidence of that yet just a screenshot of a cart.
Let's try work the other way, who got their orders from SSS in the last few months and when were those orders paid for?
That'll quickly start painting a picture of when he was last actually running the business as a going concern.
When businesses go down the tubes in dodgy circumstances the owners normally start siphoning off funds for months before the final implode, the day of implosion or "liquidation" is just when the charade can no longer be sustained.
Tel:011 220 4052, or Email: [email protected]@ScottulusMaximus lied to me and probably all of us
So I just contacted the one seller. They never got an order from Scotts. That order was never placed.
So now can we open a case of fraud?
Ouch that far back, so probably a good 3 months of siphoning off customer funds, who else made orders back then?Like I said, just contacted the first seller. Order was never placed. I gave them all the info in the screenshot he gave me. NOTHING.
So me 29 May payment and the order was NEVER made.
Oh no........@ScottulusMaximus lied to me and probably all of us
So I just contacted the one seller. They never got an order from Scotts. That order was never placed.
So now can we open a case of fraud?
@s0lar Waiting for your comment.Like I said, just contacted the first seller. Order was never placed. I gave them all the info in the screenshot he gave me. NOTHING.
So me 29 May payment and the order was NEVER made.
Oh no........
Can we NOW get photos of the holiday!
How do they know you are not trying to take advantage of them now..... Hmmm...for everyone that lost money here let’s start a WhatsApp group. See what we can do. DM me your number.
Because I am not asking for money lol.How do they know you are not trying to take advantage of them now..... Hmmm...![]()
"Yeah but you oakes don't understand what it takes to be a bUsInEsS oWnEr, you just won't get it"@s0lar Waiting for your comment.