Scott's Shipping Services - FORMERLY UNDER "POSSIBLE LIQUIDATION"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if the payments were by EFT there should still be a complaint to the bank.

I bought fragrance oil from a company who didn't fulfil their order. Four months later they contacted me to make it right as their bank had frozen their personal account as well as business due to the complaints, and it affected their other businesses too.

Edit: Perhaps even contact CIPC for contraventions of the Companies Act.
Although your case... How did you not see it coming. Radio broken again. :p

/jk
 
You have evidence to the contrary?
Why you only quote half my post? You want to divert the truth?
I said your theories means just as much/little as any person calling it a scam or whatever. Because nobody have any proof of anything.
 
Why you only quote half my post? You want to divert the truth?
I said your theories means just as much/little as any person calling it a scam or whatever. Because nobody have any proof of anything.
Gee, sorry to offend you. Which part in particular are you referring to?

Edit: Yes I see, call me old school. I am the innocent until proven guilty type. The rest is just knee jerk emotions. Told you my experience with SSS but I have been proven wrong before.
 
Banks do not reverse EFT payments. If it went through, the money is gone. If the account you paid to does not exist, it will automatically return to you.
I said "reverse" not reverse...


CC you likely fine
 
When did you get your order? I am trying to establish how far back it goes.

It relates to another company where I paid by EFT for a supply of fragrance oils. Banks will investigate orders not fulfilled and take appropriate action. At least I know FNB does.
 
CORRECT but CC is quick eft is a nightmare to "reverse"
CC has built in protection based on how the payment is processed. EFT and debit cards are a best effort "we'll see what we can do and try to get your money back". I wrote a post about this a couple of months back. Always use a CC where possible. EFT/DC only for people who you 100% trust...
 
CC has built in protection based on how the payment is processed. EFT and debit cards are a best effort "we'll see what we can do and try to get your money back". I wrote a post about this a couple of months back. Always use a CC where possible. EFT/DC only for people who you 100% trust...
spot on!
 
Who here has taken aciton and reported to SSS's bank and consumer ombudsman?
 
"Assumptions are made, and most assumptions are wrong." - Albert Einstein

If order is not fulfilled, then it's a fact that the agreement is not met. That's not an assumption.

Appropriate action should be taken to try remedy the broken agreement.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X