Scott's Shipping Services - FORMERLY UNDER "POSSIBLE LIQUIDATION"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not for the general public to decide when defamation is acceptable and when it’s not. Defamation is illegal and anyone can be held legally accountable for it. Posting revenge porn because your ex had an affair is illegal, and there are plenty of other legal examples where one wrong doesn’t justify other wrongs. This is a tech website, not some scrappy Jerry Springer website, and we should be holding each other accountable to higher standards for public communication and whatever constitutes appropriate engagement.
I'm amazed that you're more triggered by a harmless meme than a guy who scammed hundreds of thousands (if not millions) from forum members.
 
I'm amazed that you're more triggered by a harmless meme than a guy who scammed hundreds of thousands (if not millions) from forum members.
It’s not one meme Speedster. Where have you been? It’s easily been around 10-20 memes.
 
Oh boy... the new year hasn't even started and some people are more sour than battery acid....
First off, I am going to point out that my forum profile says clearly "LAUGH IT OFF PRINCESS, not to be taken seriously"

Yes, we're truly in the being canceled zone I see ladies and gentlemen. The death of comedy is truly at hand, and shall be taken swiftly and without error by the SJWs such as them FoxHounds. The irony of the avatar is not lost on me. "Save your Drama for your LLAMA it says..." Well Fox boy, tell me sir, where do you hail from?

All of these meme images are jokes, again, not to be taken seriously. They would be defamatory if I made any personal remarks or jibes about things that were personal to dear ole Scottulus Maximus.

He made a duck with people's money and therefore deserves to be memed. Again memeing != insulting.

On the subject of this forum, of course it's a flaming cesspit, so let's go down with the flames because where else can we still have a reasonable laugh without being canceled straight away?
 
So what if it was a hundred memes? He's gotten off lightly when compared to the other scam threads on the forum.
You know, if you’re gonna debate with such flexible goalposts, where pesky things like facts don’t matter to your points, you gotta wonder if there’s any value in anything you say.
 
You know, if you’re gonna debate with such flexible goalposts, where pesky things like facts don’t matter to your points, you gotta wonder if there’s any value in anything you say.
Which facts are you referring to now? The fact that Scott is a scammer? The fact that he should be in jail? The fact that he has stolen a big chunk of forumites' money?
 
Don’t want food poisoning sorry. You’re a bit past your sell-by date, as is your humour.
It's a fine point taken. How old are you sir?
A quick look at your post history tells me you're close to pension.
Here's a bit of advice, gratis.
You know those things, body corporates, or better still, HOAs. You should go join one, be elected as the Chairman. Then you can go after hoi polloi such as me directly, and even become a dustbin nazi... Heil Hiter!
 
And you’re a prosecutor now?
No but we know something today, you didn't get any last night apparently, and also clearly got chewed out by the missus. Jirre f0k, go sleep the pain off, or be like Harold and hide the pain.
9feeef.jpg
 
Which of those are you disputing?
I have no opinion on them. I don’t believe in the Salem Witch Trials, or township mob justice and necklacing. Mob justice, even online on MyBB, is not considered “modern” or desirable. You’re a clever boy, I suggest you change sides because Paul’s might not be the most sensible camp for you.
 
I have no opinion on them. I don’t believe in the Salem Witch Trials, or township mob justice and necklacing. Mob justice, even online on MyBB, is not considered “modern” or desirable. You’re a clever boy, I suggest you change sides because Paul’s might not be the most sensible camp for you.
Nah. The evidence is pretty damning against Scott on this one. I suggest you maybe take a moment and catch up on the story instead if blindly defending a shameless scammer.
 
No but we know something today, you didn't get any last night apparently, and also clearly got chewed out by the missus. Jirre f0k, go sleep the pain off, or be like Harold and hide the pain.
9feeef.jpg
Well Paul, at least your memes aren’t as boring as usual because you finally have some fresh content. Bravo.
 
Well Paul, at least your memes aren’t as boring as usual because you finally have some fresh content. Bravo.
Your heckling is not going to drive me off the platform or the thread. Best we understand each other from the outset.
Best also to not get on my bad side, I will roast you.
 
Nah. The evidence is pretty damning against Scott on this one. I suggest you maybe take a moment and catch up on the story instead if blindly defending a shameless scammer.
I’m not defending Scott in any way. I’m criticising Paul’s brutish attempt at being vibey. We should have some better standards around these parts.
 
Your heckling is not going to drive me off the platform or the thread. Best we understand each other from the outset.
Best also to not get on my bad side, I will roast you.
Ooooooh no, you’re too late to roast my chestnuts, you big girl. Go tighten your panties and move on with your life.
 
At least I am not a long suffering AfriFail client that has to cry here for support all the time, because your ONT lights are not the colours you expect. Now that's something to get your arsehole to pinch washers about
See @Speedster? Here’s the guy you’re throwing your support behind.

And thanks for the concern Paul, Afrihost renewed the lease on my fibre line. Couldn’t scroll back further than that for some muckraking? How lazy are you, shem.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X