Scott's Shipping Services - FORMERLY UNDER "POSSIBLE LIQUIDATION"

Status
Not open for further replies.
See @Speedster? Here’s the guy you’re throwing your support behind.

And thanks for the concern Paul, Afrihost renewed the lease on my fibre line. Couldn’t scroll back further than that for some muckraking? How lazy are you, shem.
That's where you're wrong. I'm not supporting any individual. I am supporting the right for anyone to have a humorous go at scammers.
 
It’s not for the general public to decide when defamation is acceptable and when it’s not. Defamation is illegal and anyone can be held legally accountable for it.
Defamation: the publication of a false statement that has caused, or is likely to cause, serious harm to a person's reputation
havent seen all the memes, but the memes etc seem to have some truth in them within in the context of what has happened, the feedback from the supplier and their consequent actions. Are they currently damaging the reputation more than what they have done to themselves with their actions and feedback? Probably not much
Many of them would not have any meaning or value to anyone who was not aware of what was / has occurred either, show someone outside of this circle that meme, they would have zero idea about it, and it is only "harmful", if in fact, the actions that have been somewhat "proved" are true, in which case, they arent harmful, they are simply, true

Again, in the end, you dont have to sit in this thread and view them.
 
I’m not defending Scott in any way. I’m criticising Paul’s brutish attempt at being vibey. We should have some better standards around these parts.
What the fk are you smoking, I’d go as far as saying Paul's memes are sometimes lame but that's it.
They are positively tame but it looks like when you latched on you believed they were actual pics of Scott and co but now that you've dug yourself so deep into your hole you are too daft to stop 😂

What standards exactly are you referring to princess, go look on one of the Ukraine, Gaza, Vax or Trump threads and then tell us about the standards around these parts??
 
The fk are you smoking, I’d go as far as saying Paul's memes are sometimes lame but that's it.
They are tame but it looks like when you latched on you believed they were actual pics of Scott and co but now you've dug yourself so deep into your hole you are too daft to stop 😂

What standards exactly are you referring to princess, go look on one of the Ukraine, Gaza, Vax or Trump threads and then tell us about the standards around these parts??

At this point its clear this guy has some connection to this thief
 
Defamation: the publication of a false statement that has caused, or is likely to cause, serious harm to a person's reputation
havent seen all the memes, but the memes etc seem to have some truth in them within in the context of what has happened, the feedback from the supplier and their consequent actions. Are they currently damaging the reputation more than what they have done to themselves with their actions and feedback? Probably not much
Many of them would not have any meaning or value to anyone who was not aware of what was / has occurred either, show someone outside of this circle that meme, they would have zero idea about it, and it is only "harmful", if in fact, the actions that have been somewhat "proved" are true, in which case, they arent harmful, they are simply, true

Again, in the end, you dont have to sit in this thread and view them.
The degree of Paul’s liability in a defamation courtcase is something which his attorney can try to discuss with the judge.
 
The degree of Paul’s liability in a defamation courtcase is something which his attorney can try to discuss with the judge.
There will be no defamation case, you can sleep easy. A defamation case would require Scott to come out from hiding/return to the Republic which he cannot afford to do.
 
At least I am not a long suffering AfriFail client that has to cry here for support all the time, because your ONT lights are not the colours you expect. Now that's something to get your arsehole to pinch washers about
When this man cuts, he cuts deep
 
Just figured its worth me writing here. I got a mail from scotts shipping ([email protected]) indicating that they had a business restructure. They also offered to still assist with the request I sent late last year.

The closure notice on their site and facebook page are both gone as well, so it looks like he/they are back in business.

I really hope this means they sorted out all their issues and refunded those affected.
 
brown-eat.gif
 
Just figured its worth me writing here. I got a mail from scotts shipping ([email protected]) indicating that they had a business restructure. They also offered to still assist with the request I sent late last year.

The closure notice on their site and facebook page are both gone as well, so it looks like he/they are back in business.

I really hope this means they sorted out all their issues and refunded those affected.

Wdf
 
Just figured its worth me writing here. I got a mail from scotts shipping ([email protected]) indicating that they had a business restructure. They also offered to still assist with the request I sent late last year.

The closure notice on their site and facebook page are both gone as well, so it looks like he/they are back in business.

I really hope this means they sorted out all their issues and refunded those affected.
This would be amazing news!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X